Want to join a fast-paced global company on an exciting digitalization journey? We are now looking for an experienced IT & Digitalization Director with the ability to lead, inspire and develop an organization in change and be part of Cibes digitalization journey in an ever-growing global group.
This is what you’ll do
The role of the Global IT & Digitalization Director includes responsibility for renewing, leading, developing and streamlining the IT & Digitalization operations and its processes in accordance with the needs of a growing organization and business. This means a broad work with both operational and development processes linked to the work between IT and the other functions within the group. Key task is to establish, develop and execute the IT & Digitalization strategy for Cibes throughout the group. An external monitoring of IT topics is also part of the assignment. In addition, ensuring that Cibes has adequate security procedures in place.
You will be the link between IT & Digitalization to the other areas within Cibes as well as to external actors, which means that dialog and anchoring is an important part of the job. You will also be the responsible client/project manager for procurement in the area.
The Global IT & Digitalization Director has overall financial, business, and human resources responsibility for the IT organization. The IT-department is divided into two departments: Global IT-infrastructure and Global IT-systems, headed by two managers and in total 9 employees.
It will be crucial to further develop the IT department’s working methods to meet Cibes and the future business needs. Travel to the subsidiaries is part of the role.
- Proactively lead and coach IT & Digitalization throughout the Cibes Group
- Ensuring that the IT department has sufficient resources and capabilities to support the current and future business growth.
- Lead the IT security strategy for the group
- Establish and follow up compliance with IT-policies, instructions and procedures throughout the Cibes group
- Translate complex IT issues into easy to understand presentations and assist the CFO with regular updated board materials within the IT field
This is the job for you, if you
- Have an academic degree in IT or equivalent
- Have several years of work experience in the field of IT and digitalization in a leading role from an international work environment.
- Are experienced in developing IT & Digitalization processes, agile methodologies and change management
- Have a broad IT & Digitalization interest and keep yourself up to date with the trends of infrastructure and different IT-systems
- Have a deep experience in procuring, leading, and managing suppliers through requirements.
- Have an innovative and optimizing mindset
You are responsive and committed in relation to other employees with the ability to be able to streamline and develop our working methods in a positive way. You enjoy working independently as well as in teams. You practice a coached way of leading and accept and apply feedback that promotes your own and others professional growth.
In addition to being structured and analytical, you can also by your own or together with others execute what has been decided. You enjoy making contacts, collaborate and run processes together with others. You are good at expressing yourself both in writing and orally and have an educational way.
You easily adapt to new situations and think critically to find unique solutions or alternatives when the unexpected arise. You are used to set and maintain critical deadlines and when needed go the extra mile to ensure quality of work, for both your own and the other team members’ time.
The work spans over the entire Cibes Group, which means that you must be able to handle the art of communication between both engineers, sales, finance and management groups without feeling uncomfortable. That you speak and write Swedish and English fluently is a prerequisite.
In case you’re wondering, Cibes offers…
A very stimulating international challenge in an established, stable international company. The responsibility that comes with this role offers the right candidate great opportunities – and all the excitement that comes with working at a successfully growing company. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our organization for the future with great influence and great responsibility.
Cibes Lift Group is an international group based in Gävle, Sverige. Today, the Group consists of several companies in the Nordic region, Europe, Asia and North America. Cibes manufactures and sells space-saving low-speed lifts to almost the whole world. Cibes started in 1947 but has had rapid and conscious growth since the early 2000s. Today we are one of the largest players in our market niche with approximately 850 employees and a turnover of approx. 1.3 billion SEK.
More Info: https://www.cibeslift.com/