We are currently looking for an IoT Software Quality Assurance Lead for our clients.
As our clients Interim IoT Software Quality Assurance Lead you will establish the Quality Assurance process for a new Business Unit working with Connected Products. Quality Assurance process should be defined, documented and signed-off by the clients stakeholders. Then cascaded to the roles within the Business Unit before the assignment is complete. As part of the completed assignment there should be complete RACI matrix, UAT process and test protocols and Release Management Procedure.
Who you are:
We are looking for you who have solid and demonstrable experience and understanding of Quality Assurance in general and a high level of general technical understanding of embedded systems knowledge preferably connected to Internet. You have a passion for documentation and defining processes. We believe you are an excellent problem-solver who takes ownership of areas of improvement. You are good at prioritizing and you have high analytical skills.
Must have qualifications
• Embedded systems knowledge preferably connected to Internet
• Cloud or Hosted environments
• Manufacturing of embedded systems for global market
• Manufacturing experience of ODM model
• At least 3-5 year experience from similar work
• Documented and referenceable ability to write documentation including process flows
• Experience in working with complex embedded software with multiple suppliers
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of application layers such as Mobile App or Management/Administrative Console.
This is a short assignment on 4-6 months. Start ASAP.
Please apply for this role included a cv and a short motivation why you are a good match for this role.