Are you a serviceminded person who enjoys building trust and relations in a fast-growing environment? Do you have a passion for people and enjoy finding solutions for problems? Come & join our internal IT team!
We are looking for you
As a member of the IT Operations Team in our Stockholm office you will be part of internal IT and together, we will continuously improve IT to the next level.
Do you enjoy supporting people and are you a creative mind? Do you like analysing problems and making different processes more efficient? Then you are the right person for us!
The role contains lot of responsibilities, such as providing our colleagues with IT equipment, troubleshooting different issues and helping them by answering their questions around IT services and processes. You will also be part of exciting projects which create a value for whole company. Due to our international presence you are also ready to support our colleagues on-site and you enjoy travelling sometimes accordingly.
What you’ll do
- Support all companies employees across the offices
- Procurement, inventory and installation of IT equipment
- Continuous improvement of our support level (gathering feedback from our colleagues, improving of the Support KPIs)
- Support, maintenance and improvement of our systems and services
- Documentation for technical issues in our ticket system and our internal Wiki
- Relevant secondary education (Gymnasieutbildning)
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in IT Support
- You are fluent and confident in spoken and written Swedish and English
- Knowledge and experience of Powershell
- Good knowledge of MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android and Office365
- Interest and understanding for hardware
Who we are
The company is an IT and Management consultancy company. We are a network organisation employing over 1300 talented individuals in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Munich, Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt and Zurich.
We have been awarded several times as top employer, as well as for our growth, continued profitability, and our engagement for equality within the IT industry.