Our client is now looking for a Solution Architect with SAP experience and a strong manufacturing & Supply Chain background.
Assignment description and activities to be performed:
The Solution Architect will facilitate jointly with the System Integrator’s Solution Architect and drive requirement workshops for the approved processes in Program scope. They will work closely with Business Process Owners and the Program Management office. The role will work with high-level end-to-end solution design, across SAP and other IT systems within the landscape.
- Lead design sessions and facilitate requirements design decisions
- Act as a point of contact for the business
- Communicate project outcomes, designs, and decisions to business counterparts across all divisions
- Participate in the development of the to-be process design
- Submits project issues & risks to the PM and provide input to mitigation planning
- Provides insight to the team about business operations, objectives, and expectations
- Ensure that implemented design and process changes are aligned with the internal control framework & the global process organization
- 5 plus years’ experience with Production environments, preferably with SAP implementations in a large or multi-national industry.
- 5 plus years’ experience with ERP solution design and configuration across Supply Chain Planning and Manufacturing.
- 3 plus years’ experience of application design and architecture
- Experience in working with Process Leads in deploying defined & approved processes
Start of the Assignment: Mid-August
Estimated Workload: 100%
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.