As the leading supplier of integrated solutions for health and social care providers in the Nordics, TietoEVRY has years of experience in digitalizing the industry. With us you will directly influence citizens’ lives and the whole society through our product and service portfolio.
We are now looking for Enterprise Architect to work in the Health Portfolio and Offering team. An Enterprise Architect understands and utilizes business strategy (both customers and own organization) and defines IT system architecture to support that strategy.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AS ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT ARE:
Define enterprise architecture to support business strategy
- Key EA deliverables and assets supporting required changes to execute selected strategies.
- Provide understanding and descriptions about current and changing operational environment in healthcare and social care domain.
- Drive offering enablers for customer value realization and customer success.
Communication, information sharing and co-operation
- Co-operate, communicate, and share information both internally and externally about architecture and business needs driving change in technology.
- Lead solution definition for tender cases, and coordinate architecture descriptions and requirement analysis work
- Pre-sales and support on technical and architectural aspects.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE, WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE:
- Willingness and ability to understand the customer business domain. You anticipate customer needs and discover alternative solutions.
- Aspiration to deliver customer value and drive business value.
- Solid track record of building relationships and influencing at all levels of the internal and customer organizations, from staff level to senior management levels.
- Ability to explain and present highly complex solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Your mother tongue is either Swedish or Norwegian, and you also have excellent English skills.
TietoEVRY works with Wise IT in this recruitment process. Please contact recruitment consultant Peter Hessing regarding any questions, and welcome to apply as soon as possible via our web form (not by mail!), Note! Selection and interviews will start in august!
A leading digital services and software company
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success.
Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. TietoEVRY’s annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and its shares are listed on the NASDAQ in Helsinki and Stockholm as well as on the Oslo Børs.