Lumera is a Swedish software company and the market leader of business systems and digitization solutions for the Life and Pensions industry in the Nordic region. With strong expertise in both insurance and IT, we are expanding into Europe.
We are now looking for a forward-thinking and entrepreneurial VP Product Manager to create successful Life & Pension solutions for our European expansion. This will include solutions like Lumera Enterprise (Standard Life & Pension insurance in a box), Lumera Fund Order Management, and Lumera Digital New Product Sales.
The VP Product Manager contributes to strengthen Lumera’s Product Management team’s Life & Pension insurance domain knowledge and business acumen.
What you will do
In the role as VP Product Manager, you will lead the work of identifying and developing packaged solutions based on customer and market needs. All the way from idea to revenue generation and meeting customer satisfaction goals.
As a VP Product Manager, you will contribute to high level product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. In addition, the VP Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
You will interact actively with customers, prospects, and partners to truly understand the customer needs and how it can be realized. You are a leader that leads by example – a corner stone to build trust internally and gain customer confidence.
The role also includes:
- Create a product vision and road map that fully reaps the benefits of a true standard SaaS based solution
- Continuously work with ways to understand the production demands in each market
- Keep track of competitors and alternative client opportunities
- Market communication and product solution positioning
The role requires travel, local and international. VP Product Manager reports to the CTO.
Who you are
To be successful in the role as VP Product Manager, we believe you are a leader with a proven track record of motivating teams and hold them responsible for results. You see yourself as an entrepreneur who likes to get things done and who does not get discouraged if things are not perfect. You are a pragmatic visionary with integrity and strong ethics who is not afraid to do the hard work when needed.
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong Life & Pension insurance domain knowledge, experience, and skills. Preferably from working in a Life & Pensions company with business development, or from software development in the Life & Pension insurance domain. And/or strong product management skills from complex sales processes and complex software solutions.
- A passion for our customers business and how we best support it with our Software as a Service.
- An entrepreneur with the ability to turn market opportunities into concrete system solutions.
- Preferably international experience from a European or global context.
- Relevant university education.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Swedish.
- A unique opportunity to be a core part of Lumera’s international experience
- Challenging and fun work at an insurtech company with an advanced product that makes a difference in society
- Centrally located office in Stockholm city on Regeringsgatan
- Well-being employees in focus: feel free to ask us about our benefits package
- Development opportunities: With us, you get the opportunity to develop your career the way you want, and a chance to grow and take responsibility early on. Also, competence development through Lumera Academy.
Sounds good? Then we want to get in touch with you!
Apply with a CV or LinkedIn profile. Due to holidays, we will provide feedback on your application from mid-August. Selection and interviews take place after the holidays.
Questions? If you want to know more about the position you are welcome to contact recruiting manager at Lumera, Per Brandt (firstname.lastname@example.org). A background check will be carried out before a decision on employment is made.
We look forward to receiving your application!