Did you know that bananas are our most sold grocery and that we deliver over 200,000 of them, every month?
Founded in 2006, Mathem is one of the pioneers, and still leads the online grocery shopping in Sweden. Our aim is to bring ease to everyday life, from planning purchases with your family until the milk is in your fridge so you get more time to do what you love.
We are now looking for an Ecommerce Analyst with passion and goal set to make a real impact on our costumers and our company. At Mathem you will be a part of an open, playful ang helful enviroment with a lot of heart ang family like culture. You will be sitting at our head office in Stockholm with a fantastic view of Skeppsholmen and when you want a break, there is probably a colleauge up for a game of table tennis or a cup of coffee. The managers will belive in you and have a great openness to your thoughts and way of working.
WHAT WILL YOURE DAY LOOK LIKE?
Your job will entail, but is not limited to, identifying and analyzing trends across the full customer journey, providing insights and recommendations to drive additional revenue. The goal is to understand our users as well as possible to drive a higher level of customer satisfaction and future site and customer needs. In this role you report to the Head of Ecommerce where you together build a plan and strategy for your focusareas.
* Experience of web/mobile analytics, metrix gathering, reporting and analysis.
* Advanced proficiency with Excel, including ability to generate, analyse and share complex data to provide recommendations – ability to use data to tell a story and drive initiatives.
* Experience with generating data to present with insights regarding customer data, site centric data as well as contextual data.
WE THINK OUR NEW COLLEAGUE MIGHT LOOK LIKE THIS
* At least a BSc/BA in advertising or relevant field
* Knowledge of ecommerce analytics and connected tools (GA, Trello, SQL)
* Experience with online experiments such as A/B testing as well as knowledge of website best practices, mobile design, SEO and UX
* Self motivated, result driven and ability to prioritize and multitask
* Food interest is a bonus, but not a hard requirement
This recruitment is a collaboration with Wise IT. For any questions regarding this position, please contact responsible consultning manager, Erik Stavebring at email@example.com or responsible recruiter Josefine Lindborg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selections and interviews are held continuously. Welcome with your application!