Our client is now looking for an: Senior Tablaeu Consultant.
You will be a part of an emerging and growing Product Management organization working side-by-side with your colleagues consisting of Product Managers and UX-professionals. You will assure that complex temporal and geospatial data structures and dependencies are presented in an intuitive and graspable way providing the users with the Insights needed. You have a broad understanding of the GIS technology landscape, the ability to design reports, have strong analytical skills and you are comfortable in creating technical solutions and conducting tests.
Who are you?
- Communicative – you can easily articulate, present and argue your ideas
- Results oriented – driving new projects from idea to launch
- Organized and structured, with an eye for design and attention to detail
- Collaborative – we work closely together across formal teams based on the task at hand
- Adequate in business English – the formal language used is English
- A user-centric approach to problem solving and product development, with a desire to build products people love
- Technical depth but a broad interest and understanding of business
- Curious mindset and likes to keep up to date on latest industry trends and development
- Proactive and self-driven
- Develop, maintain, and manage advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards in Tableau and in the future other GIS-visualisation tools
- Optimise performance both through efficient front-end design and through underlying queries and data structures
- Be able to break down and understand user stories assuring usability and a good UX-design in the reports
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design
- In collaboration with the engineering team, contribute to the development of Tableau data sources and queries
- Be able to define clear requirements towards engineering for data storage, data sources and structures needed to feed the dashboards
- Together with the technical product manager plan sprints and releases in Azure DevOps
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Preferably hands-on experience with Tableau back-end/server
- A solid understanding of SQL, relational databases, and normalization as well as writing optimized queries with regards to performance.
- Relevant work experiences with strong data analytical skills
- Ideally accustomed to geospatial visualization in Tableau or other GIS-tools
- Accustomed to agile development methodologies (using tools such as Scrum/Kanban boards)
- Some experience working with GCP or other cloud databases and Azure DevOps
Start Date of the Assignment: ASAP
Duration of the Assignment: 3-6 months
Estimated Workload: 100%
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.