Our client is now looking for an: Technical Specialist within Power Platform & M365 area.
Background and description of assignment
Create technical design of products and services, which are well defined, documented and managed. Ensure alignment with The clients architectural standards and that customer needs are met.
Responsible for tasks:
- Create and manage the design of assigned services or products in partnership with key suppliers and partners
- Develop and anchor technical roadmaps for products including their components – Manage the lifecycle of products
- Validate the quality and design of solutions suggested by suppliers.
- Well designed and documented services and products
- Technical roadmap for the related area
- Architectural standards
- Financial and resource requirements for appropriate lifecycle management
Areas of expertise:
- Power Platform(Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics)
- M365 Security(knowledge about the area and ability to coordinate related issues and activities)
- Advantage if knowledge about Teams and Teams Room Systems
- Proven technical aptitude in the assigned area
- Ability to evaluate and future proof key products of technical infrastructure – Collaborating internally and with third parties.
- Good understanding of technical products and components and how they can be applied for service effect
- Ability to lead and co-ordinate technical development and maintenance of products or services.
Start Date of the Assignment: 2021-08-29
Duration of the Assignment: 2021-12-20
Location: Sandbacka, Sandviken and Remote work.
Estimated Workload: 100%
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.