Are you a Project Manager who also has experience in producing digital media? Do you want to work in a truly international environment with experienced colleagues, bringing both old and new products to the digital sphere? Apply now!
As a Project Manager / Web Producer you will be involved and lead projects connected to everything from websites, product launches to integrations, applications and much more. Apart from being the link between project team members and internal stakeholders you will also, as a Producer, make decisions that will influence the end results.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is creative, has an eye for digital solutions and is motivated by team-based work.
Further examples of tasks:
- Receiving and jointly developing requirements from internal departments (App Development, Marketing, eCommerce, etc.)
- Prioritization of project-related activities of the interdisciplinary team (e.g. Concept/UX/UI/Development/QA)
- Project scheduling, resource planning, documentation & reporting
- Responsibility for delivering in time / budget
- Creating presentations and preparing workshops
This position will be based at the BRIO AB office in Malmö and you will report to Senior Producer (Kay Beinroth) based in München at Ravensburger.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role we see that you have the following:
- Completed training and/or relevant studies (e.g. Digital Media)
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in an agency, digital or media environment
- Experience in the implementation of digital projects such as eCommerce solutions, website relaunches and app developments
- Experience with agile project management methods (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Knowledge of digital project management tools (Confluence, JIRA, Wrike)
In this recruitment we collaborate with Wise IT. If you want to know more contact the responsible Recruitmant Consultant Simon Andreasen on 0735-216548 or email@example.com
Ravensburger AG is an international group with a long tradition and solid values. Its mission is ”Playful Development”. The company’s most important brand mark is the blue triangle, which stands for fun, education, and togetherness. Ravensburger is one of the leading brands for puzzles, games, and
activity products in Europe as well as for children’s and youth books in the German-speaking region. Toys with the blue triangle are sold worldwide, and the international brands BRIO and ThinkFun supplement the Group’s portfolio. Ravensburger had 2,304 employees and achieved net revenue of EUR 632 million in 2020.*
* All figures as of 01/2021.