Lantmännen IT is undergoing a transformation journey and we are currently building new competencies inhouse. Lantmännen are now looking for a communicative and structured IT Platform Manager for our Integration Platform to join us in writing the next chapters on our journey. Take the opportunity to invest your time and competence at a company with a unique business range and where we take responsibility from field to fork.
This is what you will do
Lantmännen IT provides a wide scope of IT services for our entire group. We want to be a strong business partner to our businesses and want to support their targets through the services and solutions we provide.
As IT Platform Manager – Integration, you will be responsible for the holistic view of the integration platform and its services and applications. This includes to be responsible for daily operations, quality, risk levels, SLA, LCM, maintenance and business plans, budget, and development to ensure stability and business continuity.
You will work close to different stakeholders where you will drive the communication towards stakeholders in the business as well as external parties, like service providers on both local and international level.
You will report to Manager Competence Center Infrastructure, ERP and Cloud and the position is located at Lantmännen’s head office in Stockholm.
This is what you need to succeed:
- Several years’ of work experience from a similar role, working with integration or application management in daily operation
- Comfortable managing and acting on incidents and problem solving with critical business impact
- Previous knowledge of working in ServiceNow
- Several years of working in complex, international organizations with a high degree of IT outsourcing where you have been working with different stakeholders throughout the organization, including sub-suppliers and outsourcing team in different countries and time zones.
- Previous experience from leading projects and communicating in a cross-functional setting
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, both orally and written
- Trustworthy and great at collaborating in teams and building long-lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- Communicative and aware on how to adjust your style and delivery to various stakeholders, both technical as well as business executives
- Analytical with a solution- and problem-solving mindset
- A confident leader with an open mindset. You work actively with involving others, exchanging knowledge and learnings
- Driving and willing to take ownership for your work and can keep calm and making decisions in a high-paced environment
- You share our values – Openness, Holistic view, Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
What we offer you:
We are a large international group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy, and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies, and areas of expertise.
We hope so! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible but no later than October 31st 2021. The recruitment process will include several interviews and psychometric tests, and the final candidate will go through a background check. Considering the current situation and everyone’s well-being, the interviews will be conducted over telephone and video.
This recruitment is a collaboration with Wise IT. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact responsible recruiter Timmy Konneus, 0766-20 29 45.
We look forward to hearing from you!