Lantmännen IT is on a transformation journey and we are currently building our inhouse competencies. For our team within IT Operations, we are now looking for a Domain Solution Architect for integrations who are willing to drive and invest time and competence at a company with a unique business range. Together – towards smarter ways of working.
This is what you will do:
The IT Operations team is responsible for a stable, secure, and resilient infrastructure operation within the entire Lantmännen Group. Our organization is characterized by a broad range of businesses within the entire value chain. The demands for solutions within IT Operations is steadily growing and highly prioritized.
As Domain Solution Architect for our Integration platform, you will have the overall responsibility for the architecture of our integrations platforms and related solutions where you will set the strategic and tactical architectural principles, guidelines, and standards within the integration domain for Lantmännen group.
You will work with existing architecture, but also with designing and implementing new solutions, creating architecture roadmaps, and follow up and coach where needed. You will continuously monitor trends and best practices to remain up to date and to contribute to continuous improvements and share this with the organization.
In the role you will work closely with other Domain and Enterprise architects and other stakeholders within the organization.
When businesses migrate across their services to the cloud platform, you will actively participate in the planning of this to ensure that there are no interruptions in the services related to the Integration platform cloud journey. Your responsibility is to provide design input, analyze weaknesses and recommend improvements to the cloud platform.
Our way of working is agile, and you will be involved in several cross-functional projects that require your expertise. The role also includes cooperating with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external since we have a high degree of IT outsourcing.
You will be located at Lantmännen’s headquarters in Stockholm or Malmö. Travel will occasionally be required.
This is what you need to succeed
- Several years as Integration Architect leading technical and/or organizational change in a larger organization with experience working with different stakeholders.
- Experience in developing integration principles and roadmaps from an strategic and tactical level in collaboration with other architects.
- Several years of work experience where you have designed and implemented architecture within different integration platforms as webMethods, BizTalk, Azure Integration Services, AWS Application Integration Services and Microsoft Cloud services and API management.
- Experience from ITIL, ITSM and agile way of working. If you also have experience from DevOps this will be beneficial.
- Previous experience from working with projects in a cross-functional setting where you are used to navigate across multiple stakeholders and IT-services.
- A degree in a relevant field or similar experience.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both orally and written.
- Driven and business oriented. You find satisfaction in increasing long term value to the business and has an interest in identifying new opportunities and solutions.
- Trustworthy and communicative. You are great at collaborating in teams and building long-lasting relationships, both internally and externally. You’re able to adjust your style and delivery to various audiences.
- Highly analytical with a solution- and problem-solving mindset.
- A confident leader with an open mindset. You work actively with exchanging knowledge and learnings, always striving towards excellence.
You share our values – Openness, Holistic view, Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
What we offer you:
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
We hope so! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible. The recruitment process will include several interviews and psychometric tests, and the final candidate will go through a background check. Considering the current situation and everyone’s well-being, the interviews will be conducted over telephone and video.
This recruitment is a collaboration with Wise IT. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact responsible recruiter Timmy Konneus, 0766-20 29 45.
We look forward to hearing from you!