The Industrial Technique Business Area at Atlas Copco are looking for a Manager Architecture and Solutions. You will play a vital role in the IT organization within the business area. This is a great opportunity for you to further your career in a truly global environment with great colleagues!
ABOUT THE JOB
As Manager Architecture and Solutions at Atlas Copco, you will lead, coach and support the Architecture and Solutions team for successful global delivery. Your team of 3 architects is responsible for the strategy of, and adherence to, architectural principles; and to ensure digital initiatives across the business area are well supported from a technology design perspective.
The role also includes:
- Overseing the selection and implementation of strategic platforms, applications, and infrastructure.
- Continuously analyzing and running modernization of current technology landscape.
- Enabling the efficient utilization of key platforms to their full extent.
- Sharing synergies, best practices and representing the business area in key group initiatives.
- Ensuring that the building blocks of the IT environment fit together, and that impact on the environment is assessed before new projects are initiated.
This position will be located in Sweden and requires flexibility to travel internationally. The Manager Architecture and Solutions reports to the Vice President IS/IT.
WHO ARE YOU?
To be successful in the role as Manager Architecture and Solutions, we believe that you have several years of relevant cross functional experience, including both business processes as well as technology and integrations. You are also a leader, with a proven track record of managing high performing teams.
You are a result-oriented individual who is creative and forward thinking. We believe that you have very strong social skills and a collaborative mindset, since negotiations on different levels within the organization will play a crucial part in succeeding in this position.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
- Broad knowledge in technical architecture, ranging from traditional on-prem to cloud solutions.
- Experience in managing transformation projects, and new development projects.
- A solid track record, displaying skills within stakeholder-, change- and people management.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture frameworks and practical experience from deployment.
At Atlas Copco we have a friendly, family-like atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity. We offer plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, as well as potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact. You have plenty of occasions to international interaction and, as part of the Atlas Copco Group, you also have access to global job opportunities.
Industrial Technique business area produces and markets industrial power tools and systems, assembly solutions, quality assurance products, software and services. Customer segments that enjoy higher productivity through Industrial Technique’s innovative solutions include the automotive and general industries, maintenance and vehicle service.
As our new Manager, you will get an extensive management training package to become Certified Manager of Atlas Copco with focus in leadership and personal development.