Our client is now looking for experienced Frontend developers to join the teams.
About the role:
We are looking for experienced frontenders to join the clients teams. The buy-now-pay-later service is available in nine European markets. Web technologies are key for the client, and power everything from checkout to consumer app.
As a frontend developer you have deep knowledge of the Web Platform, and you help make best possible use of it. You work hands-on with development in your area of expertise, and collaborate with product managers, UX/UI designers, as well as other technical roles. You contribute to all parts of the process — including envisioning, design, architecture, development, testing — by putting special attention on frontend qualities.
Design, build, and maintain high-quality web applications as part of a cross-functional team.
- Create robust UI components that delight users.
- Take initiative to improve quality across all aspects of frontend: accessibility, performance, consistency, maintainability, robustness, etc.
Qualifications and qualities:
- Great responsive design skills using CSS Grid and Flex.
- Good knowledge of web standards and browser capabilities. A drive to stay up-to-date.
Is this you?
To push our cross-product design system in the right directions
- Experience with creating design systems, style guides, or component libraries.
- Experience developing Web Components, either with vanilla JS or with lit-html, Stencil, etc.
To help us be flexible and make sound architectural decisions
- Broad experience with a range of web application setups, described with concepts like JAMStack, SPA, SSR, SSG, microfrontends, backend for frontend. Experience integrating with different service architectures, like microservices, serveless, backend-as-a-service. Experience creating REST or GraphQL APIs.
To develop our consumer app platform
- Experience creating mobile apps using web technologies. Preferably Ionic-style hybrid apps, or React Native or Flutter.
To be a senior team member
- Mentor the team, do code and design reviews, give feedback that promotes quality, results, and a positive working environment.
Start Date of the Assignment: ASAP
Duration of the Assignment: 3-6 month
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.