ABOUT THE POSITION
One of the software development departments within Loomis Group IT is now looking for a Development Team Leader. The departments’ current focus are Loomis core systems within northern Europe. You will be responsible for three teams.
The teams consist of a mix of internal and consultant resources. You will learn how Loomis processes work and how our software supports those processes. Gaining domain knowledge in our systems will be important. The role entails a large responsibility but also a possibility to set your own personal touch.
WHO ARE YOU?
To be able to succeed in this role we believe the following personal skills would be beneficial:
- Structured, ensure that we always have full control of high and low details. Documentation is one of the success factors within your role. You need to manage information, processes, communicate and act on this in a structured way.
- Organisational, be able to manage multiple tasks, responsibilities, prioritise and follow through.
- Technical, you will need to have a general understanding of software development to be able to support the teams.
- Collaborative, you will be the bridge between developers, management and customers so social and collaborative skills is important.
- Leader (Agile Coach / Project Manager / SCRUM master or similar)
- General understanding of software development
- JIRA administrator experience.
- Experience from working with legacy system
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Certification or proven skills within agile work processes
- Facilitate cross-team communication and information flow between internal teams.
- Ensure the teams can work efficient and can deliver from design to release.
- Daily follow up with each team and ensure and assist the teams where needed. Plan, follow up and communicate progress updates for each team to management and customers.
- Project management for incoming software projects from customers.
- Backlog grooming with teams and customers.
- Responsible for work efficient processes and issue management within Atlassian products.
- Monitor and follow-up all incoming support within the teams.
- Integrate and on-board new resources to the team.
DO WE FIT YOU?
Loomis offers secure and efficient complete solutions for distribution, handling, storage and recycling of cash and other valuables. Loomis’ customers are banks, retailers, and other players. Loomis operates via an international network of approximately 400 operating local offices in more than 20 countries. Loomis employs approximately 23,000 people and had sales of approximately SEK 18.8 billion in 2020. Loomis is listed on the large cap list on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Welcome to send your application in English or Swedish. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask Josefine. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as they protect your personal privacy