Exeger’s IT department is expanding and we are looking for our next Infrastructure Engineer with extensive experience to join the team! We have an extremely incredible journey ahead and we want the best talents along for the ride!
About the position
As an IT Infrastructure Engineer you will ensure the daily operation of the IT infrastructure & support service to maintain optimal uptime and functional use of all systems critical to the business. Build effective working relationships with key business stakeholders, suppliers, partners and vendors.
You will be responsible for the provision and maintenance of all IT infrastructure systems & support services; servers, LANWAN, telecommunications, remote access & Desktop support. In addition, our Infrastructure Engineer will also be responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of storage, virtualized environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools.
Additional responsibilities/work tasks:
- Responsible for the implementation of local IT Infrastructure projects
- Responsible for the Cloud solutions
- Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization’s current and future requirements
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Provides secure IT Operational environment
- Maintains up-to-date & accurate IT infrastructure systems & process documentation
Who are you?
To thrive and succeed in this role we believe you have 5+ years of experience of IT Infrastructure Support including a minimum of 2 years in a senior System Administration role supporting infrastructure platforms. If you have experience from working in a production environment that is a big advantage however not essential. You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills in english as well as in swedish.
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft Server (AD, GPO, PowerShell, IIS)
- Enterprise Network and Firewall (Firewalls, configuring VPNs, Layer-3 devices)
- Good skills in SCCM and equivalent systems.
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 and onwards.
- Database administration (MS SQL 2014 and onwards)
- Remote Desktop Services and VDI-Infrastructure (Vmware, Citrix, Microsoft)
- Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM)
- Storage and Backup systems and solutions
- Cloud based systems, preferably Azure
- Linux experience
- Knowledge of ITIL and ISO 27001
You manage crisis situations and work under pressure to resolve problem, you also enjoy sharing knowledge and support your team and the organization with top-class service. In addition, you function well in a fast-paced environment with varying work tasks.
Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as they protect your personal privacy. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in Wise Group-koncernens policy för behandling av personuppgifter.