Do you want to have great opportunities to personal development, challenges, and great fun? At Smart Eye you will work with highly talented people and join our spirit of an open, inclusive, and creative culture. We believe in true teamwork where everyone is important. You find us in modern premises close to Järntorget, in the city center of Gothenburg, with great access by bus, tram, boat, and car. And on top of that the most tasteful coffee machine in Gothenburg!
- Knowledge in server hardware installation and configuration
- Managing and administering Microsoft and Linux client
- Administrating Microsoft Active Directory and
- Knowledge in Microsoft O365
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge in daily operations of networks (LAN, WAN, VLAN, DNS, DHCP)
- Familiar with handling virtualization platforms like VMware
- Relevant university degree or post-secondary education
within Computer Engineering/IT or similar
- Accustomed to working in a structured way and documenting your work
- Familiar with AWS
- Knowledge in using incident ticketing systems
Who are you?
We welcome all types of personalities and believe in a true mix of people
to create a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work independently in an environment that changes rapidly.
- We like to see people grow in our company so we welcome junior profiles as well
- Have at least 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- A positive, enthusiastic, open, entrepreneurial attitude and a
willingness to work closely with other functions within Smart Eye to achieve growth.
- Service-minded, creative skills. Independent, Self-driven, Thorough,
Curious and with a strong interest in new technologies.
- Communication skills with fluency in both Swedish and English.
About Smart Eye
Bridging the gap between man and machine since 1999. Smart Eye develops artificial intelligence (AI) powered eye-tracking technology that understands, assists, and predicts human intentions and actions. By studying a person’s eye, face, and head movements, our technology can draw conclusions about an individual’s alertness, attention, focus and gain insights into a person’s awareness and mental status.
Today, our eye-tracking technology is embedded in the next generation of vehicles, helping the automotive industry take another step towards safer and more eco-friendly transportation. Our research instruments offer unparalleled performance in complex, real-world situations, paving the way for new insights in aerospace, aviation, psychology, neuroscience, medical and clinical research. Smarteye is constantly growing and just joined forces with iMotions.
Smart Eye is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and has offices in Michigan, USA, Tokyo, Japan, and Chongqing, China, as well as having partners, resellers, and distributors in Europe, USA, and APAC. Its solutions are used by more than 700 clients all over the world by leading research groups, brands, and labs such as US Air Force, Nasa, BMW, Lockheed Martin, Audi, Boeing, Volvo, GM, and many more.