Are you a service-minded and structured person who likes to analyze and figure out the root cause(s)? Do you know and enjoy working with IT infrastructure and hardware? Then this is an opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be part of a local and Global IT Team responsible for delivering high-quality IT support for the company’s users. As an IT Support Specialist your day to day responsibilities involve many tasks, but to keep it simple – it’s mainly about supporting the users and activley work with service desk tickets.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will:
- Carry out IT maintenance tasks and operations
- Provide 2nd level on-site support
- Onboarding – configure and deploy workstations
WHO ARE YOU?
For this position we would like to see that you have 2-3 years of work experience as a 2nd line desktop support in Microsoft wich is the main environment. You are service-minded and giving great service comes naturally for you. You are also able to work without supervision and enjoy working and interacting with wider teams. Further, you have the ability to work well under pressure and have a natural aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving.
We also see that you have experience in:
- Troubleshooting hardware, software
- IT hardware and a good understanding of IT infrastructure (networks, servers, cloud services and security)
- Ordering/procuring equipment, vendor management, and inventory management for IT-related hardware and software
- Supporting Windows 10
- Supporting users based hosted in Office 365 & Azure AD
- Good written and spoken English as you will be part of the global Digitalization team
It is meritorious if you have experience in:
- Supporting MacOS endpoints
- Working with and configuring Microsoft EndPoint Manager (Intune) and Autopilot
- Office move projects
- Client-side network troubleshooting
- Speaking Swedish
- ITIL Foundation
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to ask Vendela (email@example.com). Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as they protect your personal privacy. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in Wise Group-koncernens policy för behandling av personuppgifter.