Do you like being at the centre of things? Are you a person who makes an idea become reality? Do you want to create efficiency through digital solutions? Would you like to work for an organization that has come far in their digital transformation? At HL Display you will get the opportunity to own and drive parts of the digital transformation on a global level!
As our CRM & BI Specialist you will be the link between the company’s various business areas and IT. The role is part of the Group’s Digital team and reports to our Digital Transformation Manager in Nacka Strand. Your focus will mainly be to take Dynamics 365 value to the next level, helping the organization being even more data driven in the business processes. If you like travel you will have great opportunities doing just that in this role. You will be able to work both at home and at the office.
- In your role, you will be operationally responsible for two areas, CRM & Sales Support, as well as Insight & Analytics (Main systems: Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power BI).
- Our CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, is implemented in 14 countries, and you will be responsible to further drive system value and improvements, as well as supporting and streamlining the sales organization’s processes
- You are also responsible for transforming HL into a more analytical and data-driven organization that provides various business areas with insight and advice and supports the implementation of recommended actions.
- Furthermore, ensuring more efficient work processes and identifying new ways of working in focus areas.
- In addition to your responsibilities, the Digital Team works with four other focus areas that you will be a part of: Process Improvement (Operations), Accelerate Online Sales, Assortment Management and Lead generation, the latter of which will partly fall under the role’s responsibility.
WHO ARE YOU
You have at least 2-5 years of experience working with CRM and data-driven analytics, as well as proven track-record in how to go from insight to reality. You are analytically minded and have the ability to think on your feet. Furthermore, you are a relationship builder with documented experience of driving change processes in a global environment and with multiple stakeholders. You are an innovative thinker willing to take ownership and use your creativity to solve problems. Ensuring high-quality deliveries that meet set goals is a priority for you. Also, you are an excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex digital solutions in simple ways. You also believe that it is better to try new things and fail, learning something new, instead of doing things like before. Finally, your English skills, both in speech and writing, are on a professional level.
ABOUT HL DISPLAY
Our company began in 1954 in Borlänge, Sweden, by Harry Lundvall, a travelling one-man band, who observed that products were badly displayed, and price labels were hard to find. Armed with an iron and sheer enthusiasm, he started manufacturing label holders and merchandising stands in his own basement. Today, we pride ourselves as a global leader in over 70 countries with installations in 295 000 stores.
With us, you get to work in a medium-sized global company where the development and demand for IT solutions is high. You have great opportunities to influence your work situation and the team is ready to give you the best conditions for a good induction to an exciting assignment. We have a competitive benefits package and collective agreement.
In this recruitment, HL Display collaborates with Wise IT. If you want to know more about the job, contact the responsible recruitment consultant, Johan Eriksson. Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as they protect your personal privacy. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in Wise Group-koncernens policy för behandling av personuppgifter.
Selection is ongoing. Welcome with your application!