Our client is now looking for an: Test Manager with SAP competence.
Assignment description and activities to be performed:
The Test Manager has overall responsibility for the full scope of all testing activities related to the programme. The role will be expected to implement best practice testing methodologies and technology solutions to establish a high quality, professional standard for all testing to be undertaken by the programme.
The role is responsible for the full test scope including function testing, integration testing, stress and performance testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing
The role is responsible for shaping and managing all test activities including strategy, planning, preparation, execution, quality assessment, defect management and issue resolution.
– Introduce and implement best practice testing methodologies and technology solutions
– Define and develop the overall test strategy for the programme
– Assess the availability and suitability of test systems across the IT landscape
– Develop the overall test plan for the programme
– Manage all activities involved in the end to end testing process, including preparation,
execution, quality assessment and issue resolution
– Build and manage internal / external testing teams (sourced from 3rd party systems
– Collaborate with the functional, data migration and business teams ensuring that they
execute their testing to a high standard in accordance with best practices
– Monitor and manage testing progress, working with the programme team to mitigate and
manage risks through timely execution
– Manage the process for defect recording, assessment, reporting, re-testing and closure
– Review 3rd party system integrator’s testing activities and test deliverables
– Enhance testing processes and governance over time, leveraging industry best practices
– Identify, manage and deliver the automation of testing activities where possible
– Develop metrics, KPI’s and reports to facilitate the management of and reporting on test
execution throughout all phases of the programme
– Minimum 5+ years of SAP Test Management experience
– Demonstrable experience of managing test functions on complex SAP programmes for large
– Deep understanding of all test cycles such as unit testing, system integration testing, user
acceptance testing, stress/performance testing, regression testing
EDUCATION, LICENCES & CERTIFICATES
– Bachelor’s Degree in IT related discipline
– Preferably Test Management qualifications, e.g. ISTQB / ISEB, TMAP, CEPTA, etc.
– Must be willing to travel when required
– Expert in test management & execution, preferably SAP based
– Advanced project management skills
– Experience with Test Management tools, e.g. TOSCA Tricentis or Micro Focus Quality Center, JIRA, etc.
– Experience with SAP solution manager advantageous
– Understanding of SAP ERP processes such as OTC, PTP and R2R
– Good communication and stakeholder management skills
– Experience in working with business, vendor & 3rd party services providers
Start Date of the Assignment: January/ASAP
Duration of the Assignment: 6 months
Estimated Workload: 100%
Working Language: English (Swedish is a plus)
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.