Do you want to join our dedicated team of SysOps engineers! You will be working on the systems running for the Stockholm development teams, both physical and hosted machines. The team is responsible for the day-to-day management of the machines up to the level of standard applications.
Act as a full team member on each of these topics:
- Planned maintenance of Linux systems.
- Management and troubleshooting of standard applications (ApacheTomcat, Postgres, MS SQL server, etc.).
- Interact with the product development teams on future roadmap and align responsibilities.
- Troubleshooting of issues.
- Follow and improve operating procedures.
- Knowledge sharing towards colleagues.
- Gain insight in tools and custom software components that are relevant for your line of duty.
Who are you?
- Very familiar with Linux distributions (preferably RedHat), 2 years of experience.
- You are familiar with Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat, Postgres, MS SQL Server, Rancher2/docker, Splunk, Puppet.
- Enthusiastic about technology.
- Service minded.
- Aim for hands-off management of systems, in terms of automation, monitoring, alerting, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work both in team environments and independently.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills.
- The position is based in Stockholm with the ability to work remotely.
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus but not a must.
Want to know more?
nShift is working with Wise IT in this recruitment process. if you have any questions, contact recruitment consultant Peter Hessing. Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as we protect your personal privacy according to GDPR.
Selection is ongoing.
Welcome with your application!
THE GLOBAL LEADER IN PARCEL DELIVERY MANAGEMENT
Established in 1997, nShift is the global leading provider of cloud delivery management solutions enabling the frictionless shipment and return of almost 1 billion shipments across 190 countries. nShift’s software is used globally by e-commerce, retail, manufacturing and 3PL shippers. The company is headquartered in London and Oslo. It has over 500 employees across offices in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, United Kingdom, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Romania and Switzerland.