Do you want to be involved in developing tomorrow’s innovative transport system? As our Senior Backend-Developer, you are an important part of a company that literally makes Sweden spin. Do you have a desire to work with the latest technology? Want to work in a company that has a societal function, where or almost one million packages per day, passes through nShift’s system? Then just let us know!
What your day could look like:
- Being part of developing advanced services that solve tomorrow’s transport needs.
- To drive and take active responsibility for the company’s backend development, its code and technology stack linked to this.
- As Senior Backend-Developer you are a valued member of our team.
- Work closely with other roles within the company, including Case Owners, QA Engineers, Configuration Engineers, SW Engineers, Architects, SysOps Engineers.
- Keeping up with the latest technology aiming to improve our ability to deliver innovative products and services now and in the future.
Who are you?
- You like new technology, smart solutions and good user experiences. Testing, troubleshooting and solving problems is normal behavior to you.
- Good experience in backend development, with a focus on Java.
- Experience of development with relational or document databases. MS SQL, MongoDB
- You write clear, robust and scalable code with reusability in mind.
- As a person, we like to see that you are a positive, responsible and thorough person who is happy to take their own initiatives and push them through, of course with the support of team and manager.
- Written and spoken language skills in English & Swedish (Mother tongue not a must).
Want to know more?
nShift is working with Wise IT in this recruitment process. if you have any questions, contact recruitment consultant Peter Hessing. Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as they protect your personal privacy according to GDPR.
Selection is ongoing! Welcome with your application!
Working at nShift!
We welcome diversity and critical thinking. We encourage experimentation with new tools and working methods. We dare to make mistakes, but we learn from it. This is something we believe breeds innovation in our daily work and the opportunity to be one step ahead of our competitors. For us, transparency, knowledge exchange and learning are part of the process. For this, we have competence forums, tech radar, lab days, hackathons and other recurring group activities together with an incredibly good corporate culture. You will work in nice premises centrally, with good communication opportunities, a large selection of good restaurants, shops, etc. around the corner.
THE GLOBAL LEADER IN PARCEL DELIVERY MANAGEMENT
Established in 1997, nShift is the global leading provider of cloud delivery management solutions enabling the frictionless shipment and return of almost 1 billion shipments across 190 countries. nShift’s software is used globally by e-commerce, retail, manufacturing and 3PL shippers. The company is headquartered in London and Oslo. It has over 500 employees across offices in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, United Kingdom, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Romania and Switzerland.