Atlas Copco Industrial Technique is on a digital transformation journey and are now looking for an experienced Solutions Architect, with focus on sales and marketing processes. We continue to grow the organization, to drive and develop this transformation, and make sure we are ready for the digital future together with our customers and stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for you to further your career in a truly global environment with great colleagues!
ABOUT THE JOB
In the role of a Solutions Architect you will further develop and enhance technical solutions supporting business processes within sales and marketing, and together with your colleagues shape the strategic system landscape of Industrial Technique at global scale.
YOUR WORK ASSIGNMENTS:
- To capture and support functional requirements with optimal solution design across customer facing and internal sales and marketing platforms.
- Ensure solutions can scale to meet both short-term and long-term business requirements
- Coordinate the delivery of solutions and architecture of incorporating processes, data, and technology.
- Provide leadership and support to the development process.
- Document and publish the defined process and targeted architecture supporting it in our common Library
- Liaise with the colleagues within the Architecture and Solutions team, to ensure the roadmap and transformation activities are in line with overall strategy.
- Support the colleagues within the Architecture and Solutions team outside of your main domain to keep a holistic view on the overall IT landscape
- Drive the modernization and laying solid foundations for the technology landscape, maintaining flexibility to keep it updated.
WHO ARE YOU?
To be successful as Solution Architect Sales and Marketing you are result oriented and can drive change and make things happen. You motivate colleagues and lead by example. You have good time management skills and the ability to effectively communicate to both business and technical individuals. We also wish you have some of the following experiences:
- Experience in managing transformation projects including process design.
- Broad knowledge of technical architecture and state of the art cloud solutions.
- Good knowledge of the digital evolution of sales and marketing, within manufacturing/ B2B.
- Experience of complex system implementations.
- Experience in working with offshore suppliers and resources.
- Knowledge of products from key vendors, Microsoft, SAP, Saleforce, and overall ecosystem solutions (CRM/PIM/Marketing automation integrated towards backend).
- Degree in information technology, computing science or equivalent experience.
- Professional proficiency in English. Professional proficiency in Swedish is highly meritorious.
A candidate that distinguishes will have practical experience from key focus areas within global manufacturing company.
At Atlas Copco, we have a friendly, family-like atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior, and integrity. We offer plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, as well as the potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact. You have plenty of occasions to international interaction and, as part of the Atlas Copco Group, you also have access to global job opportunities.
Industrial Technique business area produces and markets industrial power tools and systems, assembly solutions, quality assurance products, software, and services. Customer segments that enjoy higher productivity through Industrial Technique’s innovative solutions include the automotive and general industries, maintenance, and vehicle service.
Read more at https://www.atlascopco.com/sv-se/about-atlas-copco/group.