Do you want to work in an organization that cares about the human being were you will have a key role as our Master Data Manager for the Nordics?
You will supervise Zeppelin´s numerous data systems and networks. The duties include organizing, storing, harmonizing, and analyzing company data as professionally and effectively as possible, while also safeguarding the company’s security and confidentiality standards.
- Develop and implement procedures in Zeppelin Nordics for effective data management in line with the central governance
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing in cooperation with the Privacy Officer and CISO
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc. • Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Continually develop data management strategies
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modification
Who are you
- Proven experience as data manager
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
Zeppelin Sverige AB and Zeppelin Danmark A/S are exclusive dealers for Caterpillar Inc. in Sweden and Denmark, and offer new and used construction and mining machinery, rental services as well as engines and electricity generators. The range includes more than 100 machine types, from mini excavators to giant mining trucks. The machines are reliable, fuel efficient and based on modern technology. In the engine and generators segment, Zeppelin is a leading supplier of solutions for industrial, marine and rail applications. The Swedish and Danish operation is complete with sales, service, financing and leasing. The organizations have solid knowledge of service technicians and engineers who have served Caterpillar products for decades. Sweden has about 520 employees in 14 locations from north to south. Denmark has about 260 employees in 6 locations. Both Zeppelin companies are part of the German Zeppelin Group. More information is available at zeppelin-cat.se and zeppelin-cat.dk.