Would you like to work as a CTO with a “top of mind brand” and become a part of an awesome growth journey that has just begun? Does it sound exciting to have the opportunity to influence and drive big changes and be the bridge between IT and the business? To have both the strategical and operational responsibility for digital initiatives and most importantly, be an inspiring leader to a team? Well, we think you just hit the jackpot, just keep reading!
As the CTO at J.Lindeberg you will be strategically and operationally responsible for digital initiatives and the IT foundation for the group. You will be the Direct Manager of the IT Team and the ultimate owner of all IT related supplier relationships
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Seeks to understand business requirements, drivers and needs – analyses, identifies, researches, and recommends technology and solutions for improvements
- Build, lead, coach, recruit and inspire – create and retain a best-in-class IT team
- Develop, maintain and improve Supplier Relationships – ensuring we have the required support (SLAs) in place and a clear supplier strategy based on current and future business needs
- Ensure Operations of current systems, applications, and hardware – by leading the team to ensure issues are solved in a timely and complete manner by route causing and influencing corporate processes and ways of working as needed
- Ensure Enterprise Cyber Security and Data Compliance (e.g. DPO)
- P&L responsibility for Group IT
Who Are you?
We believe that you are a visionary who enjoys inspiring the people around you. You are passionate about leadership, building agile teams and helping your coworkers develop. If we are not mistaken you probably call yourself entrepreneurial and a communicator who is comfortable working closely with different stakeholders. You think prestige is highly overrated and believes teamwork is the way to go. You are comfortable with speaking your mind and in taking initiative in turning road maps into concrete and tangible projects.
You also recognize yourself in the following:
- Experience of implementing, development, and maintenance of high volume B2C ECOM platforms
- Experience from a complex business with various stakeholders and complex infrastructure
- Substantial leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge of project management methods, software development lifecycles, and production software system architecture design
- Experience from ERP maintenance and upgrades, preferably MS Business Central or MS Dynamics
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems, or a related field, or equivalent real-world experience
Perhaps you also have some experience from CRM, (e.g. Voyado), PLM (InRiver), EDI/B24, API, B2B platforms (Colect/Nuorder), Qlik, POS (Sitoo, Vendo), PIM, DAM, MS Office 365
Founded in Stockholm 1996, J.Lindeberg inspires unconventional thinkers to live life to the fullest. The international fashion house bridges fashion and sport, offering sophisticated, edgy and comfortable products for a modern active lifestyle. The collections bring together creativity and Scandinavian progressiveness – for innovative fashion and sportswear that is sustainable and delivered through a customer-focused, seamless experience.
We want to give you the best possibilities to continue to grow and develop. As part of J.Lindeberg you are an ambassador for J.Lindeberg and inspire your team and our partners by living JL working principles
- Courageous – We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive – We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused – We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative – We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile – In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial – We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical – We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere – We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
We are looking forward to your application!
In this recruitment, J.Lindeberg collaborates with Wise IT. If you want to know more about the job, contact the responsible recruitment consultant, Alexander Lindgren –email@example.com. Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as we protect your personal privacy.
You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in Wise Group-koncernens policy för behandling av personuppgifter.