Do you want to be involved in developing tomorrow’s innovative transport management system? Do you want to work in a company that has a societal function, where every other truck, or almost one million packages per day, passes through nShift’s system? Do you have a desire to work with the latest technology? Then take the chance to become our new Tech Lead! With us, you are an important part of a company that literally makes Sweden spin.
- As a part of the Core team, you will have the opportunity to help us improve our products’ architecture, our tools and our developer experience.
- Your main focus will be development and architecture to help cater for a modern platform, reduced technical debt, improved security, scalability and infrastructure.
- You’ll be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, testing and deployment in accordance with the company guidelines.
- As our Tech Lead, you work closely together with architects, development teams, product managers and product owners.
- Take part in the design process for new systems, producing technical documents etc.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Keep up with new technologies and proactively suggest improvements for future development.
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience in Java, backend development and related infrastructure.
- Knowledge from working with architecture is meriting.
- You are experienced in working with Spring Frameworks, Docker, JPA/Hibernate, API, micro-services and databases (MS SQL and Mongo DB).
- You have strong skills in data modeling, design- and communication patterns.
- As our Tech Lead, you are a team player with good communication skills.
- Written and spoken language skills in Swedish & English (mother tongue not is not a requirement).
Want to know more?
nShift is working with Wise IT in this recruitment process. If you have any questions, contact recruitment consultant Peter Hessing. Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as they protect your personal privacy according to GDPR. Selection is ongoing! Welcome!
Working at nShift
We welcome diversity and critical thinking. We encourage experimentation with new tools and working methods. We dare to make mistakes and learn from them. This is something we believe breeds innovation in our daily work and the opportunity to be one step ahead of our competitors. For us, transparency, knowledge exchange and learning are part of the process. For this, we have competence forums, lab days, hackathons and other recurring group activities together with an incredibly good corporate culture.
THE GLOBAL LEADER IN PARCEL DELIVERY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS.
Established in 1997, nShift is the global leading provider of cloud delivery management solutions, enabling the frictionless shipment and return of almost 1 billion shipments across 190 countries. nShift’s software is used globally by e-commerce, retail, manufacturing and 3PL shippers.