Ramirent is on the path of digital transformation and becoming data-driven. We are now looking for a Head Of Digital Workplace to help us achieve this goal. Do you want to be a part of a multinational organization with a strong entrepreneurial culture? Do you want to drive change and digital transformation in the workplace area? Apply to the role at Ramirent today!
ABOUT THE JOB
At Ramirent we have a business-optimized organization where IT and operations work together. You will belong to Group IT and be involved and contribute to expanding the collaboration with the local IT departments in different countries. You lead a team within the Digital workplace and with you at the helm, you are responsible for taking us to the next level in our infrastructure and how our employees interact with IT services in the best way.
Examples of your responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop and improve our IT Services in the Digital workplace area (i.e workplace, O365, directory, IAM, network&connectivity, Sharepoint, ServiceNow) and support local IT managers in our 5 segments; Sweden, Norway, Finland, Baltics, Central (Poland), etc.
- Personnel responsible for the Digital Workplace team. Your employees are based in Sweden and Estonia. Additional colleagues within Group IT are located in Finland.
- Coordinate, support and develop the team so that it works business-driven and that high value is delivered to the rest of the organization.
- Lead projects and initiatives in the event of change.
- Responsibility for supplier contacts and contract management for our larger contracts, especially our outsourcing partner.
This position will be located in Stockholm and requires flexibility to travel within Europe. Head of Digital Workplace reports to Group CIO.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have experience working in larger international and decentralized organizations. As a person, you are a natural leader who can drive change and at the same time enthuse and inspire your employees. You are good at coordinating, prioritizing, and supporting team members.
- Experience in Service Delivery Management, leadership, and project management.
- You have good knowledge of client technology, for example, Windows, O365, network, and AD.
- You have driven the transformation towards cloud technology, both Azure and AWS.
- You have experience from organizations that work service-based with a focus on ITSM and ITIL.
- Relevant technical higher education or equivalent experience.
- You speak and write Swedish and English fluently.
RAMIRENT is a leading service company in the construction industry and market leader in the Swedish machine rental industry. The company’s goal is to help customers increase both safety and efficiency in the workplace. This is done by delivering the best machine and safety solutions with unbeatable service and knowledge. Ramirent has operations in nine countries and is one of Europe’s leading companies in machine rental. Ramirent has belonged to the Loxam Group since 2019, which is the world’s third-largest machine rental company.