Ramirent is on the path of digital transformation, becoming data-driven and overall strengthening our IT-capabilities. We are now looking for a Lead Architect with Cloud and Infrastructure competence to join our Group IT-team to help us achieve this goal. Do you want to be a part of a multinational organization with a strong entrepreneurial culture?
Apply to the role today!
About the Job
As a Lead Architect at Ramirent you are a part of the EA function within the IT department, reporting directly to CIO.
You are overall responsible for the new target architecture and roadmap within the cloud. Guiding the business as well as the local IT teams across Ramirent in architectural decisions regarding cloud as well as legacy infrastructure.
You will play a key part in developing the architecture governance at Ramirent strengthening working methods, principles, decision making process, roles and competencies in order to shape a proactive, strong and service oriented EA function.
Develop, set and govern a clear target architecture for Ramirents infrastructure both regarding cloud and legacy infra.
- Contribute to overall road map setting with clear estimates on investments and time to reach decided target architecture
- Govern the overall cloud strategy at Ramirent
- Lead/participate in architectural forums
- Coach, guide and act as an advisor to business as well as IT in architectural decisions
- Create close cooperation throughout cross Ramirent business and IT department
- Keep up to date on trends and emerging technologies and evaluate how these can be applied at Ramirent
The role is based in Stockholm or Helsinki and will include travelling.
Who are you?
You are very communicative as a person and prefer to work hands on and take lead. To succeed in this role, we also see that you have the following skills and competence.
- A true leader
- Experience from working with Azure cloud platform
- Used to working close to the business to understand business needs
- Thorough experience from communicating with different types of target groups – from the business side to developers
- Master’s degree in IT, Engineering, Business, or equivalent.
- Fluent in English
This role will belong to the Group IT and work closely with the local IT-departments across the organization.
Ramirent is a leading service company in the construction industry and market leader in the Swedish machine rental industry. The company’s goal is to help customers increase both safety and efficiency in the workplace. This is done by delivering the best machine and safety solutions with unbeatable service and knowledge. Ramirent has operations in nine countries and is one of Europe’s leading companies in machine rental. Ramirent has belonged to the Loxam Group since 2019, which is the world’s third-largest machine rental company.
Read more at: https://www.ramirent.com/
In this recruitment, Ramirent collaborates with Wise IT. If you want to know more about the job, contact the responsible Recruitment Consultant, Linda Ortbrink –firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as we protect your personal privacy. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in Wise Group-koncernens policy för behandling av personuppgifter.
Welcome with your application!