Would you like a position that involves close cooperation and interaction with business colleagues in an international environment? Freight Services offers you a versatile job in a changing environment and in an international context.
As part of a major investment in IT systems, Freight Services has implemented a modern integration platform. The global integration services are managed centrally via the Integration Competence Center (ICC) in Gothenburg. At present, more than 100 business-critical integrations are handled, which form an important part of the service offering and enable efficient processes through a high degree of automation.
The staff within Professional Integration Services is strategic and is regarded as a core competence where Freight Services strives to take a more proactive role together with its customers and partners. There is a constant need to further expand the scope of existing services. The services roll around the clock where daily maintenance and support is critical to operations.
The integration platform is based on xTrade from xWare with Inobiz as the mapping tool. Application maintenance and support are handled by the ICC and the technical environment is managed through various outsourcing partners. Part of the ICC’s responsibility includes maintaining fixed standards, structures, and documentation.
The work as an integration specialist requires close collaboration and collaboration with colleagues in an international environment as well as other internal IT functions and external IT partners. The role focuses on daily maintenance and support but also the development of new solutions and integrations.
WHO ARE YOU
We like to see that you are a person with experience from integrations and EDI messages and preferably in transport and logistics.
Knowledge of integration tools is a must, where experience from Inobiz and xTrade is a plus. You are a very committed person who is driven to achieve good results in a complex context. You are a team player with the ability to communicate and build positive relationships with both the business and technology side.
Your work assignments
• Application maintenance and support that covers the integration platform and the technical environment
• Continuous development of the integration platform and the concepts around it
• Daily maintenance and support, including monitoring of transactions that guarantee high availability
• Development of new integrations according to customer inquiries
• Create and maintain a structured documentation
• Ensure structured testing to guarantee high quality
• Experience of programming and system development or integrations of EDI connections
• High motivation and drive
• Team players with the ability to build positive relationships in an international environment
• Relevant education
• Good communication skills in writing and orally in English
• Relevant experience from integrations and handling of EDI messages
• Background in the transport and logistics industry is an advantage
ABOUT FRIEGHT SERVICES
Freight Services is a freight forwarding company that offers smart and sustainable logistic solutions and supply chain management services. As part of JAS Worldwide, we have access to a network of over 280 offices in 49 countries, using all modes of transport including ocean, air, road and rail solutions. As part of 6000 employees with a culture of respect, honesty, integrity and diversity – People make the difference.
FS was acquired by JAS Worldwide in November 2021, recognized as a green company and striving to be the most attractive employer in our industry.