Would you like to be part of the Freight Services Application Management Team (FSAM Team) who acts as 2nd level support with responsibility to handle requests/incidents relating to Freight Services applications? Would you like a position that involves close cooperation and interaction with business colleagues in an international environment? Freight Services offers you a versatile job in a changing environment and in an international context.
We are looking to employ a Business Application Specialist as part of the FSAM Team. The role will focus on daily operations and user support handling, incoming incidents and realization of change requests. Responsibilities also cover system administration and the opportunity to participate in a broad range of business projects involving IT. The job requires close cooperation and interaction with business colleagues in an international environment as well as the global IT within JAS and external IT-partners.
Freight Services runs Cargowise from WiseTech Global. The overall objective is to improve efficiency through harmonization of processes supported by a modern system approach. Cargowise covers transportation management for product areas; ocean, air, road and rail including finance/accounting, web-solutions and CRM. Freight Services application scope also includes systems covering special needs for customs services, tariff handling, BI-analytics, road planning and collaboration.
1st line support is managed by local key users with capacity to support end users with basic questions relating to usage of the systems. When there is a need for deeper expertise or onsite support, requests will be forwarded to the team in charge. The FSAM Team acts as 2nd level support with responsibility to handle requests/incidents relating to FS applications. More specifically this includes daily maintenance and support, analysis and coordination of incidents with 3rd part suppliers and handling of change requests and projects.
Your work tasks
- Handling of incoming incidents including analyze and problem resolution
- File and follow-up on incidents towards WiseTech/Cargowise and other 3rd parties
- Effectuate business requirements as part of realisation of change requests
- Guide users in FS applications and agreed work procedures
- Dialogue/feedback with end-users providing guiding to efficient system usage
- Maintain a structured documentation including updates of incidents in the service desk system (Service Now) and CR-master list.
WHO ARE YOU
We believe that you are service minded, energetic and analytical with experience from business application management. You have an interest in understanding the underlying user needs and enjoy working with IT support in an international context.
You will be part of a Regional team where energy and flexibility is the key to support and deliver our services. In this role, you will be part of assisting internal users within the region by using your IT skills and knowledge. To thrive in this role you should have previous experience from IT and a passion for service and support.
- Interest in understanding the business context and ability to learn Cargowise and other specific systems in the application portfolio
- Broad technical understanding from Microsoft environment and IT systems administration, for example printing, active directory, SQL
- Service oriented attitude with high motivation and drive
- Team player with ability to build positive relationships in an international environment
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
Other qualifications are previous experiences from; transportation/freight forwarding business, knowledge of Cargowise or other transportation management systems and understanding of a global organization and culture.
The position is full time and part of the FS Application SupportTeam with location in Gothenburg, reporting to the FS Application Manager.
ABOUT FREIGHT SERVICES
Services is a freight forwarding company that offers smart and sustainable logistic solutions and supply chain management services. As part of JAS Worldwide, we have access to a network of over 280 offices in 49 countries, using all modes of transport including ocean, air, road and rail solutions. As part of 6000 employees with a culture of respect, honesty, integrity and diversity – People make the difference.
FS was acquired by JAS Worldwide in November 2021, recognized as a green company and striving to be the most attractive employer in our industry.