Do you want to help us build and maintain our structure in jira which is the supporting tool for our delivery teams? This might just be the case for you!
- Configure, maintain and administer Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence).
- Analyze and review current functionality and propose potential areas of improvement according to best practice.
- Manage user permissions for Jira and Confluence according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons.
- Create and maintain a consistent Jira structure.
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users.
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, automation and fields to meet team and Business needs.
- Communicate and share knowledge with contacts at all levels.
- Several years of Jira administration experience, preferably Jira cloud.
- Confluence administration experience is desired.
- Highly structured and organized.
- Integration experience, preferably with ITSM-tools.
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations and plugin installation.
- Working knowledge of both Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and global environment.
Estimated Workload: 100%
Working Language: English & Swedish
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.