At If we insure every part of life for everyone. If IT Corporate is now looking for a Software Developer with a know-how from the field of banking, insurance, finance or accounting. This opportunity gives you the freedom to be involved in fun and developing projects that will move If forward. Join us now and be a part of If´s journey on becoming radically more digital!
About the job:
As a developer at If Corporate you will play a valuable role in delivering stable, modern, and future-proof solutions covering the whole life cycle within the reserve and financial reporting process at If. This means delivering core reserve setting capabilities, annuity calculations, cashflow and discount services for our actuaries and business, together with your teammates. You will design, develop, test, troubleshoot and maintain IT solutions supporting If’s business functions.
Most development is done by using Microsoft technology such as .Net, SQL, SSIS etc. You will be given the freedom to experiment with new technology and architecture.
You will join a small agile team where you will have a key role in delivering value to a high-demanding business. We have an agile approach in our development, and we practice DevOps, hence we run what we build!
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Design, develop and maintain solutions in Microsoft tech stack based on documented requirements
- Develop and define technical solutions and features
- Propose and assess technical solutions in consultation with the lead developer/architect and other team members and communicate results to stakeholders
- Troubleshoot reported issues from our users
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we believe you are a responsible and quality-oriented person who is driven, self-motivated and curious. Being accountable and taking ownership of your work is something that we believe you take pride in. You also care about stability and quality in your work. Furthermore, you have an interest in complex issues and is driven by getting into the core of complicated subjects.
- At least 5 years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server stack, T-SQL, SSIS, .Net
- You are comfortable working in an Agile development process
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of critical systems containing complex and immense data
- Fluency in English, written and verbal
- Competence in Azure (Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Functions, Blob storage)
- Experience in Front-end development (Angular/Blazor)
- Interest in continuous deployment and automation processes
- Experience of software development in any of the field’s banking, insurance, finance, accounting
- Fluency in Swedish
If insures all that is valuable to you in life: People, animals, homes, cars and more. We also help companies to ensure that it is business as usual even if they suffer a claim. Thanks to our 7900 skilled employees, our 3.6 million customers have the right coverage and can feel confident that they will get the help they need if something should happen. If’s working culture is international, and we are committed to diversity. Our mindset is customer centric: It is our stated goal to be easy to understand and use from our customers’ perspective. We are the undifficult insurance company. Would you like to work with us? We encourage qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, disability, cultural or ethnic background.
Read more at: www.if.se/om-if
In this recruitment, If collaborates with Wise IT. If you want to know more about the job, contact the responsible Recruitment Consultant, Sofia Gustafsson –email@example.com. Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as we protect your personal privacy. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in Wise Group-koncernens policy för behandling av personuppgifter.
Welcome with your application today!