Are you a Test Manager that wants to work with building tomorrow’s financial infrastructure? If you want your work to be long-term and sustainable, focusing on the client in an international company, then we believe that you might be the right candidate for this role!
ABOUT THE JOB
The IT division at Euroclear Sweden is developing and delivering business critical IT client services. We operate in a mission-critical environment with strict requirements on stability, performance, and security.
We are seeking a Test Manager to join our existing software development and maintenance team within Euroclear IT.
The Test Manager will support in establishing a new TCoE team within the company and focus on leading enterprise-wide software testing including all its reporting, processes, and tooling. In doing so the Test Manager will oversee all testing activities within the Product Roadmap across the end-to-end development lifecycle, from initiation through to delivery.
Here are some examples of your key responsibilities as a Test Manager:
- Support in establishing a vision and direction for the TCoE focusing on improving the ROI of testing activities across our organisation
- Support in establishing a strong test community of practice which fits our unique culture, organisation, and technology
- Organise and adapt the test activities – seeking efficiencies and exploiting modernisation opportunities.
- Simplify processes, tools, and methods
- Improve efficiency in testing practices with a focus on reducing time-to-market.
- Consolidate the test phases under one test practice, including those of outsourced vendor.
WHO ARE YOU?
To be able to succeed in this role we believe you have:
- Test experience within a Mainframe environment
- An ability to establish risk vs reward trade-offs in test planning to provide decision options to fit the balance between business and technical risk
- Experience of helping teams move to automated testing using industry prominent frameworks
- Masters fluent Swedish or English
As Test Manager you will take on a cross-functional role, communicating and working alongside Business Analysts, Developers and Engineers whilst guiding the test team within a single delivery team.
Euroclear Sweden has been the Swedish Central Securities Depository since 1971. The company provides a digital platform for settlement, safe-keeping and servicing of securities, which contributes to secure and efficient trading in the Swedish financial market. Since 2008, the company is part of Euroclear group, which includes Euroclear Bank – rated AA+ by Fitch Ratings and AA by Standard & Poor’s – as well as Euroclear Belgium, Euroclear Finland, Euroclear France, Euroclear Nederland, Euroclear Sweden and Euroclear UK & Ireland.
Read more at: www.euroclear.com
In this recruitment, Euroclear collaborates with Wise IT. If you want to know more about the job, contact the responsible Recruitment Consultant, Sandra Åhs , Sandra.email@example.com. Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as we protect your personal privacy. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in Wise Group-koncernens policy för behandling av personuppgifter.
Welcome with your application today!