Hey you, yes you! Do you want to be part of an exciting journey? Perfect, then we hope that you are our new colleague! In a brand-new office, we will now strengthen our team with a senior developer
Welcome to us!
Indiska is a Swedish lifestyle brand established in 1901. Indiska’s products are sold in 48 stores in Sweden and Finland, on the international website Indiska.com and through a number of external platforms of which Zalando is the largest. Indiska offers fashion, interior, and accessories in a modern Scandinavian design with influences from across the world – a wide assortment of everything from comfortable basics, exclusive furniture, and colorful fashion pieces. Indiska strives for sustainability on all levels, and to offer our customers products that are easy to use and love, at an affordable price.
Indiska eCommerce has seen strong growth since the launch of the new platform EPiServer in February 2020. We are now looking for a driven Senior Developer who is passionate about eCommerce and driving digital growth.
This is what you will do:
- In the role of Senior Developer, you will work with a wonderful group of passionate colleagues. With us, you are a very important player as we are all responsible for our own areas. We assume that you are a ”doer” who comes up with an idea and strategy to then implement. You can really see how your work drives value to end customers. You will attend daily stand-up meetings, demos & sprint planning meetings. Collaborate with team members through the development stages (Jira updates and code reviews are included here), QA, launch, maintenance. On Fridays we of course ‘Fika’.
This is what you need to succeed:
- At least 2 years with EPI
- 5 years with C# and .NET
- Some experience of React & TypeScript knowledge needed
- Knowledge of retail and application landscape within retail. Understands the big picture when it comes to solution design
- Familiar with design principles and can recommend best practices when using the frameworks
- Worked with tweaking performance of the website
Your soft skills:
- Structured communicator
- Good social skills
- Star at multi-tasking & problem solving
- Used to working agile
- If from abroad, must have a work permit
Very meritorious but not demanding:
- Front end skills
- In-River experience
- Optimizely/EPI-server certification
What we offer you:
We are in the middle of an intense journey of change where we will take our customer offering and brand to the next level. We are a company that embraces technology to empower our business to get the best value. As an employee, it places high demands on flexibility, entrepreneurship, and great drive. If you are passionate about making a difference, you will fit in with us. We hope you will enjoy the journey!
We hope so! Feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 26th Aug 2022.If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact responsible senior recruiter Josefine Lindborg, email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!