Do you want to develop the Fleet Management system of the future, and can you see yourself in everyday life where you become part of the development of pioneering SCADA solutions for the mobility industry?
Welcome to us!
In Ipart Group, we deliver modular buildings in car washes, electric charging stations and petrol stations. Our vision is to become Europe’s most attractive partner in sustainable modular construction as well as smart and precise concept designs that create value for all of us.
We have developed Washbox Fleet Management, which is an innovative operational monitoring system that ensures maximum operating time and profitability for our product concepts. It is a total system that combines remote control and operational monitoring with data logging, extensive reporting capabilities and energy management. Washbox Fleet Management thus ensures that our customers can maintain optimal fleet management in different locations in a demanding environment.
This is what you will do:
- To ensure maintenance, further development, and operation of Washbox Fleet Management together with the rest of the organization.
- Become an integral part of the team that ensures success in both the short and long term.
- Programming in AVEVA Edge and Rockwell / ABB PLCs
- Develop, test, and implement new concepts
- Participate in collaboration with external partners
- Take responsibility for the roadmap for continued concept and system development
- Be part of a dynamic growth company, where the entrepreneurial environment is very much a part of everyday life.
This is what you need to succeed:
- You have several years of experience in development within SCADA solutions and work at home with both AVEVA Edge and Rockwell / ABB PLCs.
- Experience of programming from, for example, the automation industry, you are able to think in complete solutions and not least practical implementation.
- Work in a structured and systematic way in your development projects and contribute with a positive mindset to the team’s continued development.
- You are of course curious about innovative opportunities to create additional customer value, as you are constantly looking for new state-of-the-art technical solutions.
- Group languages: Danish and/or English
What we offer you:
You will be linked to our development department in Hammel. Salary and terms of employment reflect the position and you refer to COO Kasper Bye Lassen. We have health insurance, massage order and common meal order. At the same time, we do much of our community in the form of social events.
We are flexible and can imagine a hybrid solution where you sit 2-3 days a week in the office and the rest at home. For this role you can live in Malmö or in Denmark.
We hope so! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible. This recruitment is a collaboration with Wise IT. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact responsible senior recruiter Josefine Lindborg, email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Access: as soon as possible by agreement.