If you are a person who has a great interest in digital transformation, you should apply to us at PostNord Strålfors, Nordic IT. If you are attracted to working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment in one of the Nordic region’s leading digital communication companies, we can be right for each other!
We are now looking for an Integration Specialist who will be part of our agile team. The team today consists of a group of driven, ambitious and goal-oriented people who together create a wonderful community. The team has a high delivery capacity but also makes sure to have fun and develop together. In your work as Integration Specialist, you will work according to SAFE and SCRUM in both development, management and problem solving.
What are you going to do?
In this role you will work in our integration team creating solutions for our customers that are using our service. At Postnord Strålfors we handle a lot of data with a lot of different types of file formats and developing mappings between these will be one of your main priorities.
- Develop standardized integration adapters used when setting up customer integrations
- Be involved in driving the standardization of our various flows, such as managing and further developing our internal formats
- Develop the company’s IT strategy and work towards a service-based architecture
Who are you?
To be a good fit for this role we believe you are a communicative, curious and driven team player who can establish positive relationships with those around you. You are responsible, structured and have a great interest in technology and problem solving.
Although a great focus is on your personality, these are some of the competencies we are looking for:
- Experience of working with EDI integrations and to develop mappings between different file formats
- Experience of different EDI formats for example Peppol-BIS 3, Edifact, OIOUBL, TEAPPS
- Good knowledge of XML format and XSLT, preferably UBL based formats such as Peppol-BIS version 3
- Good communication skills in English in both speaking and writing. It’s a merit if you also have communication skills in Swedish.
- It is also a merit if you have knowledge about Stylus Studios, Altova Map Force, Perl, Python or Git.
What do we offer you?
With us, you get to work in a creative environment with experienced colleagues where you as an agile team take great responsibility and make joint decisions. Strålfors is a flexible workplace with a culture of openness, thoughtfulness and good communication. You will work with communication-oriented services that enable communication in the B2B and B2C segments, and thus face exciting technical challenges that are both stimulating and instructive. In addition, Strålfors offers various benefits with the aim of safeguarding the health and well-being of our employees.
We offer a hybrid solution with work on-site and from home.
In this recruitment we are collaborating with Wise IT please contact recruitment consultant, Adam Troedsson on 0766-202903, firstname.lastname@example.org
About PostNord Strålfors
PostNord Strålfors develops and offers communication solutions that give companies with many customers and suppliers completely new opportunities for stronger and more personal customer relationships. With our digital platform, we deliver seamless communication, regardless of which channel the recipient requests.
PostNord Strålfors is part of the PostNord Group, the leading communications and logistics provider in the Nordic region. We have operations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, where our 700 employees have a turnover of SEK 2 billion (2020).