Our client needs to strengthen the Connectivity Team. You will be part of an exciting journey and develop new technology.
Our client needs to strengthen the Connectivity Team. As a Connectivity Engineer, you will work with providing support but also be involved in configuring and installing various network devices and services. Deploy new features such as managing and supporting existing IT environment. You will also work closely with the product development team and develop communication with their vehicle.
We see that you have a great interest in communication, networking in a Linux environment and communication with IoTs. You will be part of an exciting journey and develop new technology.
To enjoy this position, you prefer to work in a fast-paced international environment where you can use your solution-oriented and analytical ability to ensure quality and develop ways of working. To be successful in this position we also see that you are a loyal and professional representative towards customers with good collaborative skills.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT field
- Good knowledge of computer networking (equivalent to COMPTIA Network+)
- Merit with knowledge of networking, IT security in the Linux environment is a big advantage
- Experience of mobile connectivity, IoT and Industrial VPN routers
- Basic Automation knowledge
- English language: fluent in speech and writing
It is an advantage if you also have knowledge and experience in:
- PostgreSQL and Influx DB
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.