Do you have experience with leadership and project management? This might just be the assignment for you!
We are looking for a business centric role to help the business leaders understand and prioritise the change they need to drive. With the ability to do this taking a customer centric end to end view across a whole business, considering elements such as customer journey, offering pain points, strategic goals, KPIs, pain points, value streams, end to end process, business capabilities, operating model, roadmap development.
The main tasks are:
- Support the development of M&A business integration plans to realise value and provide direction for the level of M&A integration versus decentralization
- Develop and manage customer value proposition and value streams and consolidate business platform strategy across divisions and sales areas
- Develop forward looking business and value driven end to end target architecture and roadmaps. You achieve this by building and nurturing organisational awareness and by coaching others to maximise value from Enterprise Architecture thinking, approach, target architecture and platform strategy
We are looking for:
- Somebody who is structured with good communication skills are key, with the ability basic analysis and creating management material
- Somebody who is Senior with a doer-mindset, with leadership and project management skills
- There is a good likelihood you are not an Enterprise Architect today, so you may be a management consultant, a business analyst, etc
Working Language: English
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.