Application Security Lead at Tetra Pak Lund
Are You experienced in software security processes and practices with solid knowledge in cloud security? Do You have extensive knowledge and strong working experience in application security with focus on cloud and the modern tech stack? Do You want to be a senior member of an international team improving the security of the inhouse developed software portfolio across Tetra Pak globally? Then You should apply for the position as Application Security Lead at Tetra Pak in Lund.
As Application Security Lead at Tetra Pak you will be a senior member in the global Information Security team. You will be a subject matter expert and body of knowledge in application and cloud security within the software development area. Your main work will be to improve the security posture of the entire inhouse developed software portfolio across Tetra Pak globally. You will do so by ensuring support for various software development teams in a global capacity, to ensure that Tetra Pak applications are safe and secure.
You will also:
- Lead and drive the success of Tetra Pak’s Application Security Program, including Security Champions Program
- Ensure that the Secure Software Development processes are updated and remain relevant
- Establish processes and guidelines for Secure Software Development Lifecycle, focusing on Cloud-based Development, together with Security Architects and translate architectural goals into developer-level practices
- Work with Application Security Engineers to support the program and software development teams
- Engage relevant stakeholders to establish Secure Software Development Lifecycle mindset and ways of working
- Provide support for initiatives and projects described in the Application Security Roadmap
Who are You?
You probably have a bachelor’s degree within IT, or a minimum of 4-5 years work experience in software development, with at least 2-3 years in utilizing or championing Secure Software Development methodology in the cloud space. It is meritorious to have experience leading an Application Security Program or Security Champions Program. As the Application Security Lead in a global setting it is important to be able to communicate well in English.
You also have extensive knowledge and strong working experience in most of the following security related technologies:
- Cloud & modern tech-stack security (PaaS, Containerization & orchestration, microservices, etc.)
- Cloud vulnerability management
- Threat Modelling & Risk Assessment
- Software Security Testing tools, such as SAST and SCA
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- Cloud Security Alliance Framework
- OWASP dependency in practice
- Privilege access and credential control
- Azure, Windows, and Linux security practices
- Hacking tools and offensive security techniques
As a person you are self-motivated and committed to plan, drive, and deliver according to set goals. You possess good collaboration skills and can work together with different stakeholders to find the best solutions. You are an analytical and structured person that are used to work in teams and enjoy supporting your colleagues.
In this recruitment, Tetra Pak collaborates with Wise IT. If you want to know more about the job, contact the responsible recruitment consultant:
Alexander Lindgren, firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as they protect your personal privacy. You can read more about how they process personal data according to GDPR in https://www.wisegroup.se/gdpr/
Selection is ongoing.
About Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak offers a variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape. A culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result. Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity with market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.