Would you like to put your name on the IT infrastructure behind core automation products across the Nordics? This might be the assignment for you!
Our client is an integrated transport and logistics company and a global leader in container shipping and ports. Sharing expertise and HR-related programs with their mother company, you will gain an abundancy of benefits and global career opportunities with them. Joining the Nordic IT team, you will become part of a dynamic team of IT support engineers and analysts. The team is divided between Aarhus and Gothenburg, and we are looking for a candidate for Gothenburg.
You will support the implementation of the global IOT and automation strategy, while also being responsible for supporting the deployment of real time industrial IT infrastructure technology to enable terminal automation in Gothenburg and Aarhus. Furthermore, you will participate in agile product development to implement new automated products and services for the Nordic terminals.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Work with the Automation Deployment team and end users to support the implementation of the automated products in live terminal operations
- Contribute to solution design, testing, evaluation and commissioning of industrial automation systems, applications, network and infrastructure as a subject matter expert
- Troubleshoot issues related to industrial network and wireless connectivity and document solutions into our knowledge database
- Ensure that IT documentation for automation products and services are created and maintained
- Continuously monitor and proactively report on related risks and opportunities with the deployment of the automated products and work with the project team to ensure risk mitigation
- Liaise with sub-contractors, vendors, and 3rd party system integrators for deployment and integration of automation solutions
- Take part in daily 1st line IT support of terminal end users
You can expect a limited number of annual travel days, primarily between Denmark and Sweden.
You have previous hands-on experience working within IT in an industrial and preferably automated environment – and you know a lot about industrial IT infrastructure and OT. With your eyes fixed on the results, you are a persistent problem-solver who knows how to communicate effectively with people across levels and functions.
Furthermore, we imagine that you have:
- Experience in deployment and support of industrial IT infrastructure technologies
- A keen interest in sensors, IoT and industrial control systems
- Experience in automation system design and integration in industrial environments
- Experience working with and applying agile and Scrum practices
- A good understanding of ITIL service management processes
Where: Gothenburg on sight
Estimated Workload: 100%
Working Language: Swedish & English
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.