Ready for take off? Do you want to work at a young and fast-growing company with a team of about 60 employees and offices in Malmö, New York City, San Diego, and Singapore! Perfect, Welcome to us!
Web Manuals’ Development department is growing, and we are now looking for an experienced Senior Developer to join our headquarters in central Malmö.
As Senior Developer you will be an integral part of the development team and will work closely with developers, development manager and CTO to develop the future of our products. We are a multifunctional team working agile with SCRUM. Your role will have a heavy focus towards backend technologies. One of your first missions will be to develop a new architecture for a modernized, scalable, and highly available backend which will support our global growth. Our product is a SaaS tool for editing, distributing, and managing documentation which is used by aviation professionals. It consists of several applications integrating with each other.
What do we offer you?
- A strong value-based culture with fantastic opportunities to grow, develop yourself and influence both your daily work and the business.
- An opportunity to be part of giving back to society, through our Social Impact Program 1-2-3 Forward.
- A global, dynamic, and diverse environment! Among the 60 of us, we speak 28 languages!
- To be part of a disruptive company with about 500 customers in the aviation industry.
Responsibilities in the role
You will play an important part in our development team and for our customers. You will:
- Be part of our ongoing improvement work around aspects of development such as technologies, code style and workflows
- Carrying out development in all parts of our product portfolio, including new development, refactoring of existing code as well as maintenance and bug fixes.
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation, both for internal and for public use
To succeed in the role, we believe that:
- You are structured and analytic, can see the big picture and love to solve problems.
- You are a clear communicator who can easily explain complex topics for anyone.
- You are a strong team player who always prioritize the best for the team and on the same time you are able to drive your own projects and quickly get into new work-related situations.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in software development
- Excellent knowledge of Java and web application development
- Experience with SQL databases
- Fluent English, both in writing and speaking (company language)
More about us
Web Manuals is based in Malmö’s most modern area! Just within the last year, the Web Manuals team grew by 30%. Web Manuals has clients in over 70 countries across the whole world. Web Manuals enables air operators to achieve better control and compliance for their mission-critical manuals while making the operation more agile and safe.
Our cloud-based document management system is a tool for digitizing manuals for small to mid-sized air operators. We help our clients become more successful, safe, and happy by simplifying the editing and distribution of operational manuals.
In this recruitment, we are collaborating with Wise IT. If you want to know more, contact the responsible recruitment consultant Josefine Lindborg at email@example.com. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications via email as we protect your privacy. You can read more about how we process personal data according to the GDPR in the Wise Group Group’s policy for the processing of personal data
Selection is ongoing, we welcome your application!