Do you have previous experience in hosting operations and great problem-solving skills? Do you get excited by the thought of working in a complex environment at an international, innovative company? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you! Come join Swedish Match as an Infrastructure Engineer with a focus on Hosting Operations today!
What will you do?
As an Infrastructure Engineer – Hosting Operations at Swedish Match, you will belong to a global team with a mission to secure Swedish Match’s communication needs both on a WAN and LAN/WLAN level. As a team, you will be responsible for setting direction for, developing, operating, and enhancing IT infrastructure services. This includes hosting, storage, database, and network which is both based on-premise and cloud.
Your focus will be to follow up and solve incidents and service requests. You will closely collaborate with our different competence teams within Group IT, especially with the Service Desk team.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- To resolve incidents and service requests related to infrastructure services and components, especially hosting related
- Ensuring efficient and effective ways of working around incidents and service requests together with the Swedish Match Group IT Service Desk
- To operate and maintain reliable, secure, sustainable, and efficient network services to fulfill business needs and requirements
- Supporting lifecycle management and internal projects regarding the hosting platform, as well as designing, planning, and implementing new hosting services
- Encourage adoption of automation in the Network Service team
Qualifications & Experience
To succeed in the role, you should have:
- 2+ years of experience working with monitoring solutions within infrastructure, security awareness, and hosting operations overall
- 2+ years of experience from working with servers and applications, especially from Microsoft environment
- At least 2+ years of experience with Incident management and handling incidents in a complex environment
- Experience with Powershell
- Knowledge PKI Infrastructure/Issues for troubleshooting purposes
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English. Fluent Swedish is meritorious.
We are extra interested in your application if you have hands-on experience in azure.
As a person, you have great communicative skills and know the best practice for communication with stakeholders both internally as well as externally. You are a team player who is curious by heart and likes to take initiative. You solve problems by having a holistic approach and seeing different perspectives before acting. We also believe that you are structured as a person and like to juggle different things at once.
In this recruitment, Swedish Match collaborates with Wise IT. If you want to know more about the job, contact the responsible Recruitment Consultant, Jesper Nyström, firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as we protect your personal privacy. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in Wise Group-koncernens policy för behandling av personuppgifter.
Welcome with your application today!
About Swedish Match
- A global company with international and local brands. The USA and Scandinavia are our largest markets.
- An innovative company with a growing range of products both with and without tobacco with well-known brands that meet the demand of today’s adult consumers.
- We are proud of our vision of a world without cigarettes and our commitment to offer cigarette smokers less harmful alternatives.
- Market leader in the fast-growing category of nicotine servings in the United States while increasing our geographic reach for nicotine servings outside the United States.
- Scandinavia’s largest snus manufacturer with a product portfolio of both modern brands and brands with a long tradition.
- A leading manufacturer of matches and lighters with worldwide distribution and a strong position in machine-made mass-market cigars in the United States.