Attention Senior DevOps Python Developers! We are looking for someone with a broad range of experience, from hardware and software integration to developing new functionality in Python.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s DevOps team where you will be working on the design of a Linux-based fully automated deployment product. You will be responsible for the integration of peripherals such as electronic fund transfer terminals, receipt printers, and handheld scanners, with a focus on the integration and provisioning of Point of Sale software.
In this role, you will have a broad range of responsibilities, from hardware and software integration to developing new functionality in Python. Your work activities will include integrating hardware and software, software development of in-house tools written in Python, automation in Ansible, testing integration using Rundeck and Jenkins, and providing relevant system documentation. You will also investigate identified defects, perform advanced fault searching, and produce fault reports and problem-solving. In addition, you will be responsible for standardizing large-scale IT environments and implementing automation of technical solutions.
To be considered for this role, you should have experience in integrating hardware and software, software development of in-house tools written in Python, automation in Ansible, testing integration using Rundeck and Jenkins, and providing relevant system documentation. You should also have a strong understanding of monitoring IT systems and IPCC.
If you are a seasoned Senior DevOps Python Developer looking to work with a dynamic and motivated team, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team and work on cutting-edge projects that will take your career to the next level.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working and troubleshooting complex solutions on Linux
- 3+ Years’ Experience in writing Python 2 & 3 code
- Good knowledge of version control systems (preferably Git)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience from working with EFT (electronic fund transfer) solutions
- Experience from Retail
- Experience from working with POS (point of sales) solutions
- Experience of PCI DSS/PA-DSS
- Basic understanding of Java
- Security awareness
- Agile system development and Scrum
- SUSE Linux / Windows
- Python / Bash / Power Shell
- Git / GitLab
- JavaPOS / UnifiedPOS
- Open Build Service (OBS, openSUSE)
- Automatization, installations, CM (SaltStack, Ansible)
Estimated Workload: 100%
Working Language: English
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.