Do you have previous experience working as a UX-Designer and are now ready for the next step? Are you a person who takes ownership, is curious, and well-organized? Then we think that you are a perfect fit for the role of UX-Designer at Sweco AB!
What will you do?
As a UX-Designer at Sweco IT, you will be a part of the team called Application Development. This team consists of 16 people split into three different sub-teams. Their task is to develop internal applications and digital services for different stakeholders at Sweco. In the role of UX-Designer, you will have a key role in the organization and team by defining and implementing the UX strategy for Sweco IT.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Establish and drive the design process for the team. Lead the design of user experiences across the applications – from concept to launch.
- Define how design decisions are made and what methodologies to use e.g. User research, develop personas, user stories, etc
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that communicate your design solutions.
As UX-Designer at Sweco IT, you will collaborate with stakeholders across the organization, both within the team and other parts of the organization, to make sure that the design solutions adhere to business requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
To succeed in the role of UX-Designer you should have:
- Several years of experience working as a UX-Designer
- A portfolio showcasing your design process and outcomes.
- Experience working with UX processes in larger, more complex environments.
- Experience working with responsive design for desktop and mobile devices.
- Experience in creating user experiences and you possess a deep understanding of user-centered design principles.
As a person, you take ownership of your work, are curious, and thrive in an environment where you are required to drive your work forward. Furthermore, you have good communication skills and like to collaborate with others. Lastly, we believe that you are structured in the way you work.
Transforming society together, we’re planning and designing sustainable communities and cities of the future.
Solving the great societal challenges of our time is more relevant, demanding and inspiring than ever before. At Sweco, we bring together experts with different perspectives and skills to develop solutions that address the challenges of urbanisation, harness the positive power of digitalisation and make societies more sustainable.
We offer our clients a combination of global expertise and local presence, adapted to their business and reality. Our ambition is to be our clients’ most relevant partner, working together to help them solve their challenges, today and into the future.
Sweco is committed to enabling all its colleagues to achieve a great balance between work and their other priorities, such as caring responsibilities, leisure activities, further learning or other interests. We offer flexible start and finish times, part time and hybrid working options so that you can flex your hours around your day to day needs.
In this recruitment, Sweco collaborates with Wise IT. If you want to know more about the job, contact the responsible Recruitment Consultant, Gustaf Linder , firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as we protect your personal privacy. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in Wise Group-koncernens policy för behandling av personuppgifter.
Welcome with your application today!