The Engagement manager is responsible for managing the relationship with RSA Scandinavia Infrastructure department and its Outsourcing partners and to secure the quality of the deliverables and contractual obligations throughout the contract lifecycle. Are you the one we are looking for?
About the position
You are service minded, have a positive attitude and good feeling for quality. Our transformation journey requires that you are flexible, independent and motivated by results. You have long experience of ITIL and have worked close to the technology area and thereby hold a good technical competence, experience of working with demand and requirements in relation to contract as well as contract assessment and analyze. The role requires that you are driven, independent and can manage the full technical area in relation to our Outsourcing partner/s.
Who are you?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, cooperation and coordination skills across internal and external organizations. You actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong experience from large scale IT (Infrastructure and software development) as well as commercial understanding.
- In depth understanding of demand and requirements in relation to contract content.
- Business financial and business case development as well as negotiation and issue resolution capabilities.
- Fluent in either Swedish, Danish or Norweiag plus English (written and spoken)
- Business and Financial awareness and understanding
- Sharp business acumen and problem solving skills
- Communication and influencing skills
- Capability to engage and inspire
- Trust and integrity
As a person you are highly independent with an ambition to always seek a better solution and striving to be ahead on the new trends. You also have strong interpersonal skills and a structured approach to your tasks.
The role is Nordic, based in Malmö, travelling will be required.
This recruitment is a collaboration with Wise IT. For any questions regarding this position, please contact recruiter Anders Johansson, 072 306 3526. Selections and interviews are held continuously. Welcome with your application via web form (not by mail).
Union contacts: FTF Elisabeth Sandblom, 070-168 36 68. SACO Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44.
RSA is one of the world’s largest general insurance companies (top 6) with 20 million customers and 24.000 employees world-wide.
Our objective is to run general insurance businesses, with strong market positions, that deliver sustainable profitable performance. We provide insurance products and services in over 130 countries and have operations in more than 33 countries.
In northern Europe our business is managed through RSA Scandinavia, with strong local businesses and brands in Codan (Denmark), Trygg-Hansa (Sweden) and Codan Forsikring (Norway).