Are you a serviceminded person, passionate about helping people and saving them from the nightmare of IT troubles? Do you have a few years of experience from a role as IT Support and want to challenge yourself with new environments? Hexagon Geosystems Services AB is now looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist that has the strive to provide high quality and effective IT support services to the business in a timely and efficient manner.
About the position
Your days at Hexagon will include:
- Responsibility for maintaining the availability, security, integrity, performance & enhancements of internal IT systems infrastructure, which includes Windows servers, LAN network and VoIP phone systems
- Install and configure desktop pc’s, laptops, smartphones and mobile devices with appropriate software applications according to Global IT standards and IT guidelines
- Perform IT servicedesk operations for all support issues relating to internal systems infrastructure, hardware and software, investigating these issues and seeing them through to resolution with interfacing to Global IT 2nd level support teams
- Collaborate with Global IT staff and contractors to resolve IT incidents
- Actively build relationships with Global IT to further develop contacts within the IT organization
- Co-ordinate disaster recovery of local IT systems, including implementation of offsite storage and system back-ups in cooperation with Global IT 2nd level support teams and third party IT and business application partners
- Maintain knowledge of current, new and evolving strategies and technologies in relation to system support through appropriate industry links and professional memberships
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who has a few years of commercial experience in a similar or related role. Who has broad working knowledge of supporting, diagnosing and troubleshooting diverse and varied environments with a particular focus on PC and Server Hardware, MS Operating Systems and TCPIP Networks. Experience working with MS Windows services, registry, Active Directory, Office365 and remote access technologies. Personal qualities that are important is strong organizational and prioritization skills, resourcefulness, flexibility, sense of urgency, strong attention to detail and willingness to work in an international environment. Very good Swedish and English language skills both written and verbal is also important to succeed in this role.
Unfortunately, we can not accept applications through email, as we protect your privacy. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in the Wise Group-koncernens policy för behandling av personuppgifter.
Welcome with your application!
Hexagon is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE), a state where data is connected seamlessly through the convergence of the physical world with the digital, and intelligence is built-in to all processes.
We guide customers through digital transformation. Our disruptive technologies move them beyond the data impasse of IoT by leveraging the vast potential of data being generated by connected things – integrating AI, Edge-Cloud Orchestration, Mobility, and Data Visualisation into autonomous connected ecosystems.
Det här är några av de förmåner arbetsgivaren erbjuder
- Arbete i team
- Duktiga och roliga kollegor
- Eget ansvar