Want to join a fast-paced company with a mission to improve the life of people living with diabetes?
We´re looking for a Test Engineer to join our skilled Test team! Our Engineering team works with a broad span of techniques, from embedded linux systems to databases and applications for web, desktop and mobile. The tools and languages mainly used to do this are; Git, PHP, MySql, Python, C/C++, Qt, Linux, C#, Objective-C and Java. The Engineering team works with the whole process from design to development, test and deployment and delivers all products that Glooko offers in EMEA regions today. We always strive to be better, we love to make improvements and will appreciate your input in the work we do!
This is what you’ll do…
- Participate in requirements analysis, risk analysis, configuration and change control
- Analyze use cases and develop automated tests for integration and system testing
- Develop/maintain test automation for web browsers (desktop and mobile) as well as backend solutions
- Work closely with our software engineering team on reporting/resolving software defects
- Setup test environments, test datamanagment and be a part of life cycling test enviroments
- Contribute to improving and maintaining the automation framework
- Analyze errors and issues
- Work togheter with a global team to help improve the life of people living with diabetes!
This is the job for you, if you….
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in overall testing
- Have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Are used to work according to a regulatory framework and are familiar with the process of documentation that follows.
- Experience in designing and writing test cases, using for example Jira, Zyphyr
- Good communication skills (English and Swedish)
- Experience from Embedded/Python-PY Test/Web/MobileApp/PHP/Linux/Selenium
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communications skills
- Proven experience of automation and of building processes using e.g. Jenkins
- Experience from migration is a plus
If you already have knowledge or interest in health and diabetes, that is an advantage – but it is not required. Submit your application now if you want to help simplify life for everyone with a connection to diabetes!
In case you’re wondering, Glooko offers…
A very stimulating international challenge in an established, stable international company. The responsibility that comes with this role offers the right candidate great development opportunities – and all the excitement that comes with working at a Silicon Valley based company. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our organization for the future with great influence and great responsibility.
Glooko’s diasend® is a market leading product that simplifies life with diabetes by optimizing diabetes data management. Our comprehensive solution involves uploading, storing and analyzing data from a clear majority of the diabetes devices currently available on the global market – allowing patients and caregivers to easily access, understand and share the same information. This equals highly valued support for people living with diabetes during, as well as in-between, clinic visits and makes the work of diabetes-coaches around the world much more efficient and accurate.
Det här är några av de förmåner arbetsgivaren erbjuder
- Arbete i team
- Eget ansvar