Want to join a fast-paced company with a mission to improve the life of people living with diabetes?
We´re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our skilled team! Our Engineering team works with a broad span of techniques, from embedded linux systems to databases and applications for web, desktop and mobile. The tools and languages mainly used to do this are; AWS, Ubuntu Linux, Git, PHP, MySql, Python, C/C++, Qt, Linux, C#, Objective-C and Java. The Engineering team works with the whole process from design to development, test and deployment and delivers all products that Glooko offers in EMEA regions today. We always strive to be better, we love to make improvements and will appreciate your input in the work we do!
This is what you’ll do…
- Manage and evolve production and development environments including planning for size, capacity and performance.
- Implement security best practices to ensure compliance and adherence to standards.
- Plan and build a deployment framework/workflow to enable efficient release of products into production.
- Proactively monitor the environment to ensure that Glooko’s products meets operations related requirements and SLAs
- Work together with a global team to help improve the life of people living with diabetes!
This is the job for you, if you…
- Have 3+ years of working experience in a DevOps role or related field.
- Experience with AWS platform.
- Experience with Linux, MySQL and scripting.
- Knowledge of container and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience with Protocols, Load Balancers and VPN.
If you already have knowledge or interest in health and diabetes, that is an advantage – but it is not required. Submit your application now if you want to help simplify life for everyone with a connection to diabetes!
In case you’re wondering, Glooko offers…
A very stimulating international challenge in an established, stable international company. The responsibility that comes with this role offers the right candidate great development opportunities – and all the excitement that comes with working at a Silicon Valley based company. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our organization for the future with great influence and great responsibility.
Glooko’s diasend® is a market leading product that simplifies life with diabetes by optimizing diabetes data management. Our comprehensive solution involves uploading, storing and analyzing data from a clear majority of the diabetes devices currently available on the global market – allowing patients and caregivers to easily access, understand and share the same information. This equals highly valued support for people living with diabetes during, as well as in-between, clinic visits and makes the work of diabetes-coaches around the world much more efficient and accurate.