Are you a talented hands-on technical expert with focus on cloud, enterprise and back-end software Do you have a passion for Agile software development and leading a project team? Do you have experience with complex enterprise software projects? Would you like to work on state-of-the-art apps and services that make a business impact? Does joining a top-notch team that develops exciting products to serve millions of customers appeal to you? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Provide overall leadership and guide a software team that designs and develops state-of-the art software back-end services, in collaboration with enterprise and solutions architects.
- Analyze requirements and estimate efforts timeline, dependencies and risks
- Investigate technical feasibility and suggest implementation options, or coach senior developers to perform feasibility investigations
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders (product owners, UX designers, QA automation and QA managers, project managers) and other development team members
- Assist with external communication, including stakeholders and dependencies
- In part of your time, also do hands-on software development, including feature development, troubleshooting, debugging, problem solving and bug fixing
- Deploy your software in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environment
- Participate in design and code reviews
- 7+ years of experience in the software development industry
- 4+ years of experience in back-end (cloud or enterprise) services development
- Technical expertise related to Public Cloud services (Google Cloud, Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Strong programming skills, experience with Java and computer science fundamentals
- Knowledge of Microservices, REST/JSON/XML, Containers
Preferred Optional Skills:
- Strong experience with of Agile/SCRUM,
- Good knowledge and preferably a substantial hands-on experience with any of Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, API Connect, Kafka in a cloud environment
- Experience with DevOps
QuEST Global works with Wise IT in this recruitment. Questions about the position are answered by recruitment consultant Andreas Dahlberg via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +46 765-259022
Welcome with your application through our web form. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
About QuEST Global
At QuEST Global, we are passionate about technology and user experience. We provide software engineering services to customers and strategic partners who are Fortune 2000 enterprises and global leaders in their fields. Our expertise spans from devices to cloud, including mobile and web-based experiences. Some of our specialties include Internet-of-Things (IoT), Big Data & Analytics, Deep Learning, Augmented & Virtual Reality, Security and Enterprise Software. Projects include our own technology components, as well as consulting and software development services for customers. They span multiple layers of mobile technology from low-level software to mobile applications to cloud services. This allows you to deepen your expertise in technologies you work on, while also getting exposed to a variety of projects. We are part of QuEST Global, an engineering services group with over 12,000 professionals all over the world.
QuEST Global values individual achievement and contributions, and cares for its employees. The company is customer-oriented, quality focused, with flexibility and open communication. QuEST Global is an equal opportunity employer.