We help make your world a safer place
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist to join our Intelligent Products team as we shape the future of intelligent guarding and security. By joining the Data Science team, you will come up with new and interesting hypotheses, test them, and scale them up to massive data sets. The algorithms and models you create will be used to improve the security services of Securitas. Above all, your work will impact the way our 370000 employees help make your world a safer place.
The role as a Senior Data Scientist
- As part of our team of data scientists and developers, you will be taking part in the implementation and operation of state-of-the-art ML solutions which are scalable and innovative in the way the data is processed, managed and analyzed.
- You will work with real and unique datasets used to determine the risk of certain criminal events occurring in a neighborhood at any given time.
- You will use cutting-edge technologies including various aspects of modern, progressive IT, and state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, such as distributed and parallel computing, large-scale machine learning, natural language processing and computer vision.
- You will work within a cross-functional team to build products that deliver business value and deploy models, tools and components based on predictive or prescriptive techniques.
- You will communicate with the business stakeholders to present key data insights, explain the analytical models, and support them by providing information to make better decisions and drive change.
We believe you have
- The Senior Data Scientist has to have a degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- A candidate for this position must have had at least 5 years of working experience working within data science capacity within a fast-paced and complex business setting, preferably working as a Senior Data Scientist.
- The candidate will also have experience working with Python as well as experience working with machine learning libraries, for example, xgboost, OpenCV, sklearn, among others.
- The candidate will also have had experience working with deep learning algorithms and large datasets as well as experience working with unstructured data and experience cleaning and manipulating data.
- A plus is if you have worked with version control, e.g. Git
We believe you have a strong problem-solving ability and the ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement it. Since we are a global organization; fluent in English together with communication and data presentation skills are essential.
What we offer you
The Intelligent Products team are responsible for building intelligent security products – we offer you to play a key-role in an important global function on the road to intelligent security.
We give you:
- The chance to work with products built to drive the data transformation and machine learning strategies for global intelligent security products.
- A space to further educate yourself through conferences, workshops and more.
- Great opportunities to create work-life balance
- A competitive salary/benefits and easy commuting. The newly renovated office is located near the central station in Malmö with excellent connections to the south of Sweden and the east of Denmark
- Last but not least – friendly colleagues, a nice office environment and great company perks.
We are very curious to find out more about you so please do not hesitate, apply asap!
About Securitas and Intelligent Products
Securitas is a global knowledge leader in security and one of the largest security companies in the world with more than 370.000 employees worldwide. Securitas Intelligent Services is a fully owned subsidiary of Securitas Group leading the digitalization efforts in the Group. We are developing our global digital footprint that enables us to drive global product and service development based on data together with the vast knowledge we have of our industry.
The security of the future is a combination of people, knowledge and technology. A combination of sensors, analytics and the knowledge of experienced people on-site. By bringing all this together, we can mitigate risks before they become threats, act in real time when needed, and always keep the customer engaged in what is going on. This is the new reality we are facing. We call it the New Face of Security.
Det här är några av de förmåner arbetsgivaren erbjuder
- Arbete i team
- Centralt läge
- Duktiga och roliga kollegor